The biggest ****hole that you know

A thread for describing the worst ****holey people that you know in real life:

There was a guy I went to school with who is a well known as extremely fanatical about his team. Nobody liked him. He was one of those people that would turn up to things and everybody used to think he was somebody else's friend or guest. Every Christmas day he used to turn up at my mate's house to see what he had got, wait for my mate's back to be turned, and then slip out the door with his pick of the presents.

I had to go away with him on a school trip for a week. There was me and one other bloke sharing a room. He kept telling us that he had a wonderful girlfriend, and he would not stop going on about her. His big thing was that he had a pager so she could send him messages (this was just before the cheap mobile phone era). And he kept on showing all these messages he was supposed to be receiving from her. One evening we came in and we overheard him on the payphone calling up the messaging service "Oh yes, can you say I love you forever and I am counting down the minutes before I see you again and your beautiful smile." Minutes later we are up in our room and he comes in and 'ping' his message comes in "Oh, listen to this, this is so touching, she really loves me..." and reads the thing he has just sent out. We immediately called him out on it and told him we heard him requesting that exact message, and he just denied it flat out and said we were jealous.

So I bumped into another mate the other week and he was telling me that this guy had noticed that the seat next to him was vacant this season so he was going to buy his 7 year old kid a season ticket for him. When he told his kid, the lad asked if he could sit anywhere else! So he ended up buying a season ticket about eight rows back from him. His own boy hates him too much to sit next to him at the match.

There was a guy I went to school with who is a well known as extremely fanatical about his team. Nobody liked him. He was one of those people that would turn up to things and everybody used to think he was somebody else's friend or guest. Every Christmas day he used to turn up at my mate's house to see what he had got, wait for my mate's back to be turned, and then slip out the door with his pick of the presents.

I had to go away with him on a school trip for a week. There was me and one other bloke sharing a room. He kept telling us that he had a wonderful girlfriend, and he would not stop going on about her. His big thing was that he had a pager so she could send him messages (this was just before the cheap mobile phone era). And he kept on showing all these messages he was supposed to be receiving from her. One evening we came in and we overheard him on the payphone calling up the messaging service "Oh yes, can you say I love you forever and I am counting down the minutes before I see you again and your beautiful smile." Minutes later we are up in our room and he comes in and 'ping' his message comes in "Oh, listen to this, this is so touching, she really loves me..." and reads the thing he has just sent out. We immediately called him out on it and told him we heard him requesting that exact message, and he just denied it flat out and said we were jealous.

So I bumped into another mate the other week and he was telling me that this guy had noticed that the seat next to him was vacant this season so he was going to buy his 7 year old kid a season ticket for him. When he told his kid, the lad asked if he could sit anywhere else! So he ended up buying a season ticket about eight rows back from him. His own boy hates him too much to sit next to him at the match.
So boiled down your a sad act who invents birds and who`s imaginary son can`t be arsed with him

Bloke at work takes an argos catalogue abroad on holiday with him to compare prices. Same bloke puts about 25ml of milk on his cereal and clunk's away at it all break trying to get a bit on each flake :evil: he's hated by everyone.

Stopped reading when I got to this word.

Logon or register to see this image

Back