The big lakes tog trip survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeed

Winger
Hear ye, hear ye! There's far too much chat and not enough action on here regarding our long awaiting Lakes trip. So below is a survey which should be a decent start to see who is interested in getting across there, where you'd like to go, what you'd like to shoot and when you are available.

There aren't many of us on here who have actually met in the dangerous non cyber world, so don't let that put you off. It'll be a laugh and even if the pictures turn out shit, we'll definitely get pissed up at some point.

Give it a look and I'll take it from there;

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2SK7KKC

Gerrin! Done.

I've no qualms with driving so have 4 empty seats cos our lass ain't coming. Sat / sun for me so we can gan in the morning.

People, I bring you sad news. One of our very own, the famous one, with the knitwear, has chosen to sabotage the survey which took me 20 minutes to design. I think we all agree that answers like "Blokes with their cocks out" have no place in this serious survey and the perpetrator is not welcome on this trip. Unless he gets the beers in and gives us all signed copies of;

Logon or register to see this image

Now get it filled in so we don't end up hanging around a steam room taking pics of each others cocks.

It looked good steeeeed with the camping and the photogrpahing anarl. But can't sign up as too far away/work etc else I'd have been with you all.

People, I bring you sad news. One of our very own, the famous one, with the knitwear, has chosen to sabotage the survey which took me 20 minutes to design. I think we all agree that answers like "Blokes with their cocks out" have no place in this serious survey and the perpetrator is not welcome on this trip. Unless he gets the beers in and gives us all signed copies of;

Logon or register to see this image

Now get it filled in so we don't end up hanging around a steam room taking pics of each others cocks.

Account hacked :eek:

:lol:

Like I said in the other thread, count me in. Can't stay over but will meet up with everyone for a day. Anyone wants a lift give me a shout.

The best option if quite a few are going has got to be camping barn or youth hostel.

The yha places are mostly very good, not stayed at the indie hostels

Ambleside is the best all round location for accessing a wide range of places. Nightlife is ok, the pub basement 'nightclub' is very depressing mind

I'm away this weekend so will compile results when I'm back and take it from there. We have a whopping 7 returns so far and I think we can bank on Lady Muck not really coming :roll:

I'm away this weekend so will compile results when I'm back and take it from there. We have a whopping 7 returns so far and I think we can bank on Lady Muck not really coming :roll:

You never know!

I'm interested in this!

Depends when and all that malarkey but I'd be up for it.

It largely for me though depends who else is going; any weirdos/wankers and you can count me out!

I'm interested in this!

Depends when and all that malarkey but I'd be up for it.

It largely for me though depends who else is going; any weirdos/wankers and you can count me out!

Err, this is the photography board :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back