~THE 'BEST WISHES TO COLIN HEALY' THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best wishes to Clin Healy thread.

As Porridge has already stated, Bobby Kerr made a remarkable return after breaking his leg twice, and if any encouragement is needed, it is from Bob Stokoes little general.
All the very best Colin.
Keep plugging away.

Sunderland Forever.

Hoping to see you back soon, mate. I felt terrible for you when I heard the news. Best of luck to you. Can't wait to see you come back and help the SAFC along on our road to glory! :)

Gutted for you and the team.

Lets make sure you come back stronger and fitter to really kick some arse!!

All the very best at this very tough time.

:wink:

Gutted for you and the team.

Lets make sure you come back stronger and fitter to really kick some arse!!

All the very best at this very tough time.

:wink:

chin up col and set your road to recovery, if bobby kerr could come back from 2 broken legs from 30 years ago so can you.. :D

good luck mate..

Aye good luck Col, Id love to see the best of you in a red and white shirt. Hopefully you must have used up all of your bad luck for your entire career in one go, and you can make an impression in the World Cup and the Premirship sometime soon. Others have come back strong from things like this - Quinn, Robson, etc - to become heroes, you can do the same.

haway Colin,keep your chin up and get back where you belong.Back on the pitch doing what you do best. best of luck to you.

I'm sure you'll keep a positive attitude, Colin, and come back better than ever. Everyone is right behind you and can't wait to see you back in the shirt. Best of luck with the nurses an'all.

you take care sonna, ive seen you play for celtic and i know you are a cracking wee player. i was dead chuffed when we signed you, and im sure ill be seeing you in a sunderland shirt again before long and theres nowt to stop you coming back and fulfilling that huge potential.
enjoy the downtime while it lasts, and i hope i can be there for the game when you return, as youll get one hell of a reception.
all the best.

unlucky with the second break colin, im sure u'll come throught it and be playing for the lads again in no time

good luck with the recovery

phil

p.s. a bet sean thornton would love a break (in the team that is)

Hope everything gets better soon Colin!
p.s I have a mate here called Mark Gamble, who is also from Cork & says he knows you! Thinks you are just pulling a fast one.................... :wink:

Good luck Colin, I'm sure most of us red and white's will always remember how patient and loyal you were waiting for your move our proud club and you head was not turned by others.
Keep your chin up and here's to seeing you in a red and white shirt again!

Fingers are crossed you make a full recovery Colin!

Keep the Faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back