~THE 'BEST WISHES TO COLIN HEALY' THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted for you little fella. You disprove the theory that once is unlucky, twice is careless. I hope you get back to your best as soon as possible and doing what you do best. Here's to the future, keep yer chin up lad!

Was gutted for you when I heard this had happened. Keep your spirits up fella!

Couldn't believe it when I heard the news - bloody awful luck! All my very best wishes to you. Can't wait to see you back - keep the dream alive by imagining the wonderful reception you'll get when you play your first game in the red and white!!! :wink:

Gutted for you Colin, Wishing you a speedy recovery - Can't wait to see you in a SAFC shirt again.

Chin up!!

Rachael x

Keep your chin up Colin - we're all behind you and wishing you well.

All the best - theres only one Colin Healy.

I'm sure you must have felt that your whole world had caved in Colin and there must have been a collective groan from the red & white faithful when this news broke, but you know what?... apart from your family and friends you've got the Club behind you, you've got a set of fans behind you that are second to none and we're all willing you back to full health and strength.

You can do it Colin. Can't wait to see you run out in the colours again and believe me you'll get one hell of a reception!

Keep your chin up.

All the very best
Ann
X

Don't give up Colin, you're a quality player and a player we want to see pull on the Red & White stripes once again.

Keep the Faith man

Best of luck with starting out on the road to recovery again colin.
You'll be back next year in the red and white and also the green of ireland where you will be a star of the world cup in 2006.
Keep your spirits up lad, you'll get there, we're all behind you.
Up the rebels.

Good luck Colin bud, come back stronger and show Jeff how to play football!

Good Luck Colin, keep your chin up and don't loose faith.
You can and will be back at the SOL next year.

Was looking forward to seeing you back in the team marra, thought you & robinson could have worked well together.

With a bit of luck, you might manage to make an apperance on the day we're handed the championship trophy :wink:

Good luck Colin.

Keep the faith. I badly broke my leg about 5 years ago playing footy too. It's a long road recovery but there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Looking forward to seeing you back in the Red and White stripes of Sunderland.

All the best.

Good luck mate.

Keep your chin up and keep thinking them happy thoughts.

You have what it takes to be a star at this club.

I'll be there when you make your comeback game and well bring the f**kin house down

:D

get sorted son - yer class!!!

You'll be back - you have time on your side!!

also, never take up acting!!!

:wink:

Just heard about this now

Ferk me that's unfortunate, i was looking forward to your return.

Best Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back