~THE 'BEST WISHES TO COLIN HEALY' THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MACKEM ANGELS

Re the news a few days ago that Colin Healy has broken his leg again - and in the same place as last time - we have a contact close to the club who has kindly agreed to pass on best wishes from RTG/SMB users.

Post your wishes to Colin on this thread, and we'll arrange for them to be passed onto him.

Get Well Soon Colin. I look forward to once again watching you kick a ball in a Sunderland shirt and maybe even score a well needed goal.

All the best mate,

John

Can't wait to see you out there again. Good luck Colin.

I can't imagine how your feeling at the minute, but i'm sure you'll get your chin up , work hard and get back in our midfield where your sorely missed...

Good luck Colin...you know your strong enough to get through it.

Looking forward to seeing you in the SAFC midfield again!

Honestly mate, i felt sick to the stomach when i heard what had happened. It happened to me a few year back and i was forced out of my Sunday League team. Now i was f***ing gutted and didn't recover mentally for about a week, and that was without me having to completely rely on that for my livelyhood.

Mate, when - and you definately will - get back to full fitness and walk onto that pitch again the Sunderland Faithful will show you how much we respect you for battling on.

Full respect mate and BLOODY GET WELL SOON SO WE CAN GET THAT BLOODY JEFF WHITLEY OFF THE PITCH! :wink:

Good Luck Healy Lad.

Good luck Colin, several before you have got over a couple of very serious injuries. Just stick with it, and with any luck you'll be playing for Sunderland again!

good look col, so ALS not sending a card to him then like last time?

It was terrible to hear the bad news Colin - we can only imagine how you must feel. But never lose hope; all of Sunderland is behind you mate.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

All the best Colin.

I dare say I'm one of your biggest fans here at SAFC and I was truly gutted when I heard the news.

Keep working and with any luck, you will be back in the red and white stripes before you know it

Niki

Chin up Col, we WILL see you in a Red and White shirt again, I am fully confident of that, plus we need you to keep the likes of Jefferson out!!

Good luck Col and listen to the docs

Good luck Colin, I remember being there for your last game and hopefully will be there before too long when you make your return. Keep working hard and it'll be fixed in no time and you'll be back in a red and white shirt.

I'm sure your return to the Stadium of Light will be greated with the reception it deserves.

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back