The best half time entertainment ever - ever.

I remember as a teenager in the Fulwell End around Christmas. It was half time and Santa was going around the edges with his helpers. Now these helpers were young ladies in lady santa outfits. By the time they got to the last bit they ran out of stuff to throw into the crowd so they bent down and showed their erm, ladyness in underwearness, thongs, stockings and suspenders I think they call them. I was a young teenager. Twinge.

I remember as a teenager in the Fulwell End around Christmas. It was half time and Santa was going around the edges with his helpers. Now these helpers were young ladies in lady santa outfits. By the time they got to the last bit they ran out of stuff to throw into the crowd so they bent down and showed their erm, ladyness in underwearness, thongs, stockings and suspenders I think they call them. I was a young teenager. Twinge.

That was a dream Foggy. Those dreams tend to happen to teenagers

Yep I remember that. Can't remember who we were playing like :D
Also remember being at elland road and some sort of jazzband kazoo orchestra was on, the next year it was rottweilers attacking blokes :D

Last edited:
4 Nissan Bluebirds driving round Roker Park ash path.

Now thats what I call entertainment!
I remember being at Sheffield utd or Barnsley can't quite remember but miss Sheffield or Barnsley was getting paraded around the pitch in an open top car whilst getting serenaded by 3000 lads fans to the tune of "get your tits out for the lads " she was also the centerfold in the program lol 😂

At Roker Park there was a half - time game involving old grannies! I’m sure it was Mackem grannies v Boro ones (might’ve been Boro great grannies to even the ages up). Boro scored and an old wife who must’ve been 70 lifted up her top to the Fulwell in celebration!
I realise this sounds like an horrific nightmare but all of the above definitely happened.

Bit off topic but hey-ho..

During the Milk Cup run & prior to kick off, were there milk floats driven around the edge of the cinder track at RP, or is my mind playing tricks on me?!?!

First game of the 105 point season (iirc) they announced a new signing would be unveiled at half time. Limo pulls up on the pitch, only for an Elvis impersonator to get out and boot a ball into the net

Back