The best ever Oasis song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know why, but I like it. :lol:

Little James should be out by itself as their worst ever song. By Noel's own admission SOTSOG was a difficult time for the band and sadly the album is weak.

Melody is canny. Lyrics, f***ing hell. Noel must have been pissing himself when allowing it on the record :lol:

I think the first three tracks are good. Then it plummets. It includes Sunday Morning Call, which Noel says is the worst ever Oasis song.

Columbia for me..Great little tune,and the band get into such an intoxicating groove in the second half of the song you kind of never want it to end..One of those songs where you're forever edging the volume slider up while you're listening.

Melody is canny. Lyrics, f***ing hell. Noel must have been pissing himself when allowing it on the record :lol:

I think the first three tracks are good. Then it plummets. It includes Sunday Morning Call, which Noel says is the worst ever Oasis song.

Can't get away with Magic Pie either

Too many to choose from, really. Already listed few times over, but probably Live Forever, Slide Away, Columbia, Rock N Roll Star of the lot (always had slight preference for Definitely Maybe over Morning Glory). For class B sides, try Roundareway (B to Wonderwall).

A selection of my current favourites that'll change tomorrow

Whatever
It's Getting Better Man
D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman

A selection of my current favourites that'll change tomorrow

Whatever
It's Getting Better Man
D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman
Quite like the If We Shadows demo from Be Here Now anarl.

The first Oasis song I heard is still my favourite. It was on one of those Select magazine compilations. Played it over and over. This is the closest version to it that I can find on you tube:

Here's the Warchild acoustic version for good measure...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back