The Beatles - Get back Documentary

If it was never made how they got the footage? And why has it taken this long? Summits not right here mind especially since it’s in 4K and that
It was surplus footage that was never used for the original Let It Be film. It was originally recorded using film and has been cleaned up since using technology.

Paul looks like the driving force behind them from that trailer. I always assumed that john was the one holding court. Way before my time like so not really clued up about the beatles.

It was surplus footage that was never used for the original Let It Be film. It was originally recorded using film and has been cleaned up since using technology.
Cleaned up using technology sounds too vague for me. I think this is actors and they’ve used deep fake technology.

I remember the Anthologies (still have them) well. That really was, the definitive, last chance saloon at making money out of it. ANYTHING of note was use din that. So i'm not bothered at all about this footage. If it wasn't in The Anthologies...why wasn't it?
This just seems like yet another, last cash-grab. i will however be watching it at some point.

If it was never made how they got the footage? And why has it taken this long? Summits not right here mind especially since it’s in 4K and that
You do realise that films have been made in resolutions way above 4k for decades. Only the ability to screen it or project it has stopped us from viewing it.
Going to be tremendous, and will kill the myth that the final days of The Beatles was all bad
These weren't the last days. They made one more album after this

You do realise that films have been made in resolutions way above 4k for decades. Only the ability to screen it or project it has stopped us from viewing it.

So why not get round to it sooner and show us?
Interesting. If they are using deep fake technology they could put the real Paul back.
Couldn’t tell you who’s who tbh but it’s definitely not footage from the 60s I can tell you that

Aye. they quit that studio and the early starrts and went back to Abbey road, much happier times and we got "Abbey Road". A tremendous album. AND Let It Be a year later.

It was an album marred by rumours of strife amongst the group mate. The original film portrayed only this.

This new documentary series (it isnt a film) uses lots of different footage shot for the film and shows it wasn’t all bad. Hence why they went on to create abbey road

It was an album marred by rumours of strife amongst the group mate. The original film portrayed only this.

This new documentary series (it isnt a film) uses lots of different footage shot for the film and shows it wasn’t all bad. Hence why they went on to create abbey road
I'm aware of it mate. An Abbey Road film would have shown a different story. The last days were quite bad, which was what my reply intended to @Dadsarmy73 was meant to indicate.
To the extent that Lennon didn't want his songs on the same side of the album as McCartney's 😁
Harrison trumped them both with the best two songs on the album.
So why not get round to it sooner and show us?

Couldn’t tell you who’s who tbh but it’s definitely not footage from the 60s I can tell you that
Earth = Flat
Haway man.

Last edited:
I'm aware of it mate. An Abbey Road film would have shown a different story. The last days were quite bad, which was what my reply intended to @Dadsarmy73 was meant to indicate.
To the extent that Lennon didn't want his songs on the same side of the album as McCartney's 😁
Harrison trumped them both with the best two songs on the album.

Earth = Flat
Haway man.
What you on about?

Back