The Beatles, Forever

gards2

Striker
There is no doubt in my mind, this band had everything and then, went on to create everything that followed. I'm not saying they created death metal, but I am saying they created everything thing other than RnB, as most young people know it.

What is the state of music back home? Is it all "blibs and blobs" as Uncle Albert would say? I've heard it is and, The UK has been a legendary country for producing music for a long time...

In fact. Other than America. Our small Island has created the best music ever, other works of art and science...

So. I've gone from The Beatles to other things haha But there is no doubt.

You were born in the best country, "ever"

As the American say

There is no doubt in my mind, this band had everything and then, went on to create everything that followed. I'm not saying they created death metal, but I am saying they created everything thing other than RnB, as most young people know it.

What is the state of music back home? Is it all "blibs and blobs" as Uncle Albert would say? I've heard it is and, The UK has been a legendary country for producing music for a long time...

In fact. Other than America. Our small Island has created the best music ever, other works of art and science...

As the American say
Back home? Can’t you listen to anything abroad other than domestic music like?

It’s the same as always. If you put the time into finding it then there’s loads of good music. Most people I know find what they like though and just continue with quite a narrow minded view of music in general.

Back home? Can’t you listen to anything abroad other than domestic music like?

It’s the same as always. If you put the time into finding it then there’s loads of good music. Most people I know find what they like though and just continue with quite a narrow minded view of music in general.
What is "domestic music"?

I can assure you I put many years into finding new music, 30 years ago and and up to I would say, 1995 or so. after that, offensive to the ears.

I recommend watching REO Brothers on YouTube. They cover all of the Beatles songs. When you first see them you think they'll just be another cover band but they are honestly amazing. Their voices are spot on and fantastic musicians.

Last edited:
Never listened to them in depth but know loads of their tunes but I prefer the Stones.
imo Paint it black is a better song than anything by the scousers.

As the American say

the Fab Four were undoubtedly brilliant but there’s so many genres and other great bands before and after the Beatles. They themselves had many influences who Helped sculpt the Beatles so to think of them as the alpha and omega is just wrong. Music is richly diverse and Beatles are a part of it......but by no mean the only lineage of music

100% the Beatles didn’t create Jungle.

The real question is 'in which year did they peak'? I'm going 65. Rubber Soul era.

I recommend watching REO Brothers on YouTube. They cover all of the Beatles songs. When you first see them you think they'll just be another cover band but they are honestly amazing. Their voices are spot on and fantastic musicians.
I recommend watching REO Speedwagon on YouTube. A lot of people say they suck but I say they ROCK. I also recommend Kenny - Fancy Pants and The Bump.

Back