The BBC, the go to news outlet

Logon or register to see this image

Can anyone guess which of the above outlets you have to have a licence for and failure to by one ends up with you having a Criminal record ?

You don’t need a license for the BBC, any more than you do Sky, ITV or 4.

You can listen to the BBC’s radio services without a license. In fact - you can access more BBC services without a license than you can Sky.

Unbiased news content (mostly)

I’d gladly keep paying for it. Which one of the rabid right wing knicker frothers did the op used to be?

Most his posts seems to be about

Remoaners
The EU
Remoaners
Brexit
Jezza
Labour

To name a few....

Unbiased news content (mostly)

I’d gladly keep paying for it. Which one of the rabid right wing knicker frothers did the op used to be?

Most his posts seems to be about

Remoaners
The EU
Remoaners
Brexit
Jezza
Labour

To name a few....

Someone on the right wing who despises the BBC, EU and Corbyn?

Mate I was in a queue for a car parking ticket today and someone was blaming Corbyn for the size of the queue. They’ll blame him for anything.

Mate I was in a queue for a car parking ticket today and someone was blaming Corbyn for the size of the queue. They’ll blame him for anything.
I was thinking Lordy or MBH?

Well the sandal wearing lentil muncher refuses to nuke us all so I can see where they are coming from tbh

To be fair the left hate the BBC too nowadays, you see that a lot on here as well.

Yesterday on twitter I saw someone called "Corbyn fan" who said "The BBC is propaganda like RT, look at all the Blairities who go on there!"... I don't think it was a parody

Back