The bar is open what you avin?

Had a rare Guiness down the local tonight.

Havent had a pint of the black stuff in years, but there wasnt an ale I fancied. I was really disappointed, looked great but tasted bland. Im sure it used to be better than that.

So if you are pouring, I'll have a decent pint of Guiness please

Whisky with ginger ale and amstel with assorted snacks for breakfast in marhaba lounge Dubai airport. Flight in less than 2 hours looking forward to real ale and music tonight in harbour view!

ill have a Kaliber and lime please. A double vodka Red Bull for the blonde in the vest in the corner.
Oh....and you’re Johnny machine in the bogs has just swallowed my 3 quid. It’s empty.

ill have a Kaliber and lime please. A double vodka Red Bull for the blonde in the vest in the corner.
Oh....and you’re Johnny machine in the bogs has just swallowed my 3 quid. It’s empty.
I got some Jonny's out of that machine last week they were past their sell by date just like the owner. Dump still not open ffs

Had a crap past 10 days or so after making a bit of an arse of things at work and got tomorrow off so thought bollards to it and gonna have a beer or 6.

So what you having, I'll get them in and what's your reason for having a bevvie on a weekday night.

Ps. the drink won't solve stuff brigade need not post here this is purely for us enjoying and that's the key word enjoying a pint.

Treble rum snd coke and keep em coming

Back