The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is a six-part Western anthology film, a series of tales about the American frontier told through the unique and incomparable voice of Joel and Ethan Coen. Each chapter tells a distinct story about the American West.

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is an old West folk tale, with a signature Coen brothers twist

Think it kicks off on Nov 16th cant wait thb
Just finished watching this. Loved it. Typical Coen Brothers dialogue but an interesting format and some really clever touches. Pretty strong cast in each one.
Probably liked the first one the most but they all had something going for them.

Just finished watching this. Loved it. Typical Coen Brothers dialogue but an interesting format and some really clever touches. Pretty strong cast in each one.
Probably liked the first one the most but they all had something going for them.
I agree first one was the best but enjoyed all apart from the last one

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is a six-part Western anthology film, a series of tales about the American frontier told through the unique and incomparable voice of Joel and Ethan Coen. Each chapter tells a distinct story about the American West.

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is an old West folk tale, with a signature Coen brothers twist

Think it kicks off on Nov 16th cant wait thb
Seen it about 10 times, love it.

I agree first one was the best but enjoyed all apart from the last one
The last one does grow on you after a few watches I really like that scene now but didn't at first - the trapper guy in the coach makes me laugh.

Pan Shot!!!! :lol: brilliant fillum
Doghole!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back