The back three

Agree.

Apart from the like 80% of games where we were pretty solid and they looked mint.
We didn’t look class defensively in 80% of the games and it’s why John McLaughlin was so important. The defence would make ridiculous errors and he’d bail them out of shite. It was Jack Ross fault, he never picked a settled back 4, changed it every week because he didn’t have a clue how to get us looking competent at the back.

We didn’t look class defensively in 80% of the games and it’s why John McLaughlin was so important. The defence would make ridiculous errors and he’d bail them out of shite. It was Jack Ross fault, he never picked a settled back 4, changed it every week because he didn’t have a clue how to get us looking competent at the back.
Agree that he shouldn't have chopped and changed.

IMO pretending letting in one goal every game or so was our problem was the issue. When Maja was scoring it didn't matter, when Grigg wasn;t it did.

Agree that he shouldn't have chopped and changed.

IMO pretending letting in one goal every game or so was our problem was the issue. When Maja was scoring it didn't matter, when Grigg wasn;t it did.

Yeah maybe but the team always looked nervy last year. I don’t think they believed they could keep it out the net.

It d
Flanagan is looking better with every game he plays, he made a couple of excellent tackles tonight and passed the ball well. It must be a huge help having someone as assured as Bailey Wright next to him who is both a cracking centre half and leader.
Does appear that Wright has calmed them all down . Very impressed with all of them distribution wise . Hope Flanagan keeps his place ahead of Lynch as Lynch's passing is awful

Yeah maybe but the team always looked nervy last year. I don’t think they believed they could keep it out the net.
Ha I just dunno. With us its so often like you're watching different players week to week. My main memory of last season was mainly attacking frustration.. but aye it's pure L1 they've all shite games and clangers in them

Back