The Apprentice 2022 Official Thread

Can't believe how intelligent people have next to know common sense, absolutely love the show as I always get a laugh at how stupid they can be.. Show deffo shows people are they most weakest moments. But unfortunately not always best person wins.. All goes on original business plan

As I said earlier down the thread, I'd like to see how a team of ordinary people would get on.

I think thier ideas would be better, but would lack the sales/pitching experience.

The two tasks so far have shown that some of these people really haven't a clue.

Why do they always wear a scarf in the taxi after being binned off?

Pre recorded in Chiswick business park. Board room scenes are actually filmed about 2/3 miles away from where they supposedly come out of.

Can't remember if it was just episode 1 or if it's all the opening credits but there's a bit where all the candidates are walking forward in a line, that's where they've done all the taxi scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought the above few posts were right about the scarfs and the taxi scenes being filmed in advance but the lad last night specifically said the other lad, calling him by name, should have gone. How would that be done in advance, unless they film them saying the same thing x number of times with each persons name? Or am I generally just being thick and not grasping it?

I’m relatively new to watching this, I think the first series I saw was when the inventor that looked like Michael Sheen won. I quite fancy watching some of the earlier series, for those harking back to the golden age of the programme, which series would you recommend as the best?

I always thought the above few posts were right about the scarfs and the taxi scenes being filmed in advance but the lad last night specifically said the other lad, calling him by name, should have gone. How would that be done in advance, unless they film them saying the same thing x number of times with each persons name? Or am I generally just being thick and not grasping it?

I’m relatively new to watching this, I think the first series I saw was when the inventor that looked like Michael Sheen won. I quite fancy watching some of the earlier series, for those harking back to the golden age of the programme, which series would you recommend as the best?

Iirc the first series was on bbc2. Be interesting to look back to compare it to now. If my memory serves me right it was much more serious than it is now.

Once they leave the 'board room' (having already filmed the existing the building part in CBP), they get in a cab, drive around the block filming the scene you describe, then go back to the studio/hotel (can't remember which)

Earlier series’ were better as the contestants were actual aspiring business people. Over the years it’s just been watered down to include as many dislikeable arseholes as possible to keep people interested, like big brother did eventually. I mean it works - people still watch it, but the people on it are largely as thick as a castle wall.

It’s been bugging me for a week where I recognise Kathryn from. Turns out she went to the same Primary & Secondary school as me :eek: I always thought apprentice contestants were created In laboratories.

Back