The Apprentice 2022 Official Thread

It’s a shambles now. Cross between Big Brother and Love Island. Time to walk away me Lawd...

I thought the same.
What exactly was the point in one team going fishing? Added absolutely zero to the programme. Nothing to do with business and no team was ever going to fail because they didn't catch enough fish.

It's getting silly now.

When they first chose crab I thought they’d fail due to the time it takes to dress them. It normally takes me about two hours to dress half a stone and I know what I’m doing.

Then the didn’t sell it and the stuff they used for the balls was already dressed white meat. The only thing they made was the risotto and added the crab at the end.

At least the other team prepared their fish for commercial buyers, although that was a painful watch as well.

Pollock was the right decision and they deserved to win.

PM for the crab team deserved to go. Catherine deserves to stay as the top Wad.

I think the Love Island comparisons it gets on here are ridiculous.
Apart from the lips like car tyres, hairy caterpillar eyebrows, faces that don't move and tits like crash helmets I totally agree.
If Navid stays, he'll have to lead the team next week.
Navid came across as a bit of a nerd just looking for an opportunity to be accepted by the cool kids but in reality he's a fame seeking fanny who is doing the rounds. He's already been on Judge Rinder, Date My Ex and Rich Kids Go Skint.(and he's certainly a mega rich boy) so no doubt he'll be popping up on the likes of Coach Trip sometime soon. Having said that I wish he'd stayed in because I would have loved to have seen him reach the interview stage.

Last edited:
You've been working with innovative technology for dickheads? Well, f**k you Sir Alan from a CPC464 early adopter. Roland on the f***ing Ropes wasn't that good anyway.

Oh "decades"! You should have said. Or at the very least, you should have said like a normal person.

Last edited:

Back