The Apprentice 2019

Reckon Lottie will be booted out for this

She's definitely trying to a media career like the bint Katie Hopkins

Now bucking other contestants and her dad does business already with Sir Alan

Reckon Lottie will be booted out for this

Not sure they can boot her out as such, given that it seems to be something that's happened after the pre-recorded episodes were recorded but she may find herself surplus to requirements when it comes to the final when they bring the old contestants back?

It's pretty clear that a 19 year old librarian, with what appears to be very limited life experience, is an odd choice for a candidate for The Apprentice (other than for TV purposes).

Not sure they can boot her out as such, given that it seems to be something that's happened after the pre-recorded episodes were recorded but she may find herself surplus to requirements when it comes to the final when they bring the old contestants back?

It's pretty clear that a 19 year old librarian, with what appears to be very limited life experience, is an odd choice for a candidate for The Apprentice (other than for TV purposes).
No idea where the Librarian bit comes from, she owns a private member's club in the home counties.

Absolutely dreadful person but cracking baps tbf

Fully expected the little lad who looks like a ventriloquist's dummy to be just as annoying but he defused a couple of arguments and didn't put a foot wrong. Pretty impressive given some of the baboons in that group

Not a good idea to shout at your contestants in the boardroom but good entertainment from Lewis

I just do not understand where these people were prior to the Apprentice, let alone fathom how ANY of them have had previous jobs.

I mean, who would hire any of the fuckers?? If I worked with one of them I am sure I would have hated them...

You just knew they were going to fuck it up when they constantly banging on about mark-up and profit margins, the cockney bloke at one point got very excited at how cheap it all was during production. Yes, but half it of it is on a bespoke, luxury product; you can't go to a meeting with a buyer, agree a massive price on which to sell them a brand new f***ing Ferrari, and then turn up with a 15 year old Astra hatchback instead of the Ferrari.

Some absolute f***ing idiots on this show like.

Your telling me . Yet hearing their CVs they all say they are successful business people - really ? Smells like bullshit to me.

If they are indeed as successful as they claim I haven’t a clue how they are doing it - they struggle over everyday basics.

Back