The Apprentice 2018

Just watched the last episode, so the 2 clowns who basically sat in a design meeting that was massively sexualised, from the design, logo, sales pitch and talk blamed the lass who didn't tell them a stripper on a chocolate box wouldn't be great for a supermarket

Just watched the last episode, so the 2 clowns who basically sat in a design meeting that was massively sexualised, from the design, logo, sales pitch and talk blamed the lass who didn't tell them a stripper on a chocolate box wouldn't be great for a supermarket

She didn't deserve to go for that task alone like, but she was canny crap overall

and to make it worse (for them) the chosen retailer was the right-on ethical one!

I think this current rabble are the worst top 5 there's ever been in the history of The Apprentice.
It’s been about the entertainment since series 3 anyway. Might as well sit back and chuckle. They need to stop this business plan bullshit though, as it must be totally decided before the first task who’s gonna be in the final...there’s no way some of those jokers are winning with the business plans they must have. Didn’t that lass from Sunderland have a business plan to set up a healthy eating restaurant.....in Sunderland.....

Didn’t that lass from Sunderland have a business plan to set up a healthy eating restaurant.....in Sunderland.....
She did and opened the "Guilt Free Takeaway & Cafe" in Shiney Row earlier this year. It's canny scran in there by all accounts. I guess her business plan didn't include the ridiculous rates the council charge for the city centre so she set up shop in Shiney Ra.

It’s been about the entertainment since series 3 anyway. Might as well sit back and chuckle. They need to stop this business plan bullshit though, as it must be totally decided before the first task who’s gonna be in the final...there’s no way some of those jokers are winning with the business plans they must have. Didn’t that lass from Sunderland have a business plan to set up a healthy eating restaurant.....in Sunderland.....

First series was on bbc2 iirc and was proper serious business program. I went a few years without watching when it became about entertainment but I've like it again now and just take it for what it is

The two clowns are said to be boffing each other and that task confirms it for me.

Sent the smoggy off to the kitchen, had a quick knee trembler then came up with Santa's Choco Seduction in the afterglow.

How else could Daniel not say "The idea's f***ing shit love" instead of agreeing like a hungry dog.

Camilla is f***ing hopeless like. Other than looking filthy she has offered absolutely nothing positive to any task.

I'd be sleeping with one eye open next to Sian. She'd probably eat you once she's finished.

Camilla is very lucky to still be in it like

Daniel V Sabrina in the final I reckon

She did and opened the "Guilt Free Takeaway & Cafe" in Shiney Row earlier this year. It's canny scran in there by all accounts. I guess her business plan didn't include the ridiculous rates the council charge for the city centre so she set up shop in Shiney Ra.
Hardly a £250k operation though, surely?

Back