The Apprentice 2018

Pleasant, intelligent, good looking young lass who doesn't get involved in the nastiness. What's not to like?

She's a whopper, cry baby that is used to getting her own way. Should have been binned off twice already.

She's behind Camilla & Sian for looks anarl

You'll enjoy watching Sian blaring her eyes out this week then. :lol:

Don't remember her crying mind but I do remember her being regularly ignored then generally proven right tho. Camilla is literally has nowt about her.

She probably is ignored at times but even in this weeks task her branding wasn't very good. She just offers to a different opinion to everything to cover her own back imo

Pleasant, intelligent, good looking young lass who doesn't get involved in the nastiness. What's not to like?
Her voice annoys me. She's a bit sly how she complains about things so she can bring it up in the boardroom later on as an insurance policy.

That said she is usually right, and despite the soppy way she gans on has something about her. She has an eye for details which the others don't have, especially Camilla who tbf is thick as fuck.

However, when it comes to who I'd shag, Sian without question. She's utter filth.

She probably is ignored at times but even in this weeks task her branding wasn't very good. She just offers to a different opinion to everything to cover her own back imo
The task they won and who the big company made a load of orders for?

I remember when the Sian and the other lass slyed her in the art sales task as well.

Her voice annoys me. She's a bit sly how she complains about things so she can bring it up in the boardroom later on as an insurance policy.

That said she is usually right, and despite the soppy way she gans on has something about her. She has an eye for details which the others don't have, especially Camilla who tbf is thick as fuck.

However, when it comes to who I'd shag, Sian without question. She's utter filth.
Camilla is f***ing hopeless like. Other than looking filthy she has offered absolutely nothing positive to any task.

I'd be sleeping with one eye open next to Sian. She'd probably eat you once she's finished.

The task they won and who the big company made a load of orders for?

I remember when the Sian and the other lass slyed her in the art sales task as well.

Aye but obviously Sian took control of the branding with the logo in the middle etc. The general public still said it was boring (which it was). Lucky the other team made a mess of it.

She had highway to hell for her airline, made a mess of the gardening one when Kayode got fired & lost the gym one even though she had the best equipment to sell. Should have been fired on all them occasions imo.

Aye but obviously Sian took control of the branding with the logo in the middle etc. The general public still said it was boring (which it was).

She had highway to hell for her airline, made a mess of the gardening one when Kayode got fired & lost the gym one even though she had the best equipment to sell.
:lol: No she didn't. She said it was boring and cheap and took a right huff. She then went on and started offering any old shite in the meeting. £100,000 grands worth of support in stores around the country. She completely lost her shit. :lol:

:lol: No she didn't. She said it was boring and cheap and took a right huff. She then went on and started offering any old shite in the meeting. £100,000 grands worth of support in stores around the country. She completely lost her shit. :lol:

The logo ended up in the middle etc which was Sian's idea. As was the name. Only think Sabrina said was the xmas tree. Like I say my gripe with her is the previous tasks. She should have been peddled afew times unquestionably. Especially the gym one, was PM too. Think she lost another time as PM but Kayode got fired instead.

Looking at the content of the Instagram accounts of the remaining 5 candidates, I can only conclude that Khadija wins.

Top, top research though.

The logo ended up in the middle etc which was Sian's idea. As was the name. Only think Sabrina said was the xmas tree. Like I say my gripe with her is the previous tasks. She should have been peddled afew times unquestionably. Especially the gym one, was PM too. Think she lost another time as PM but Kayode got fired instead.
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one mate.

Edit: Just looked back at that task. The lad who went was f***ing hopeless and was rightly binned off. ;)

Last edited:
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one mate.

Yeah definitely. Lucky her team won the one she stuck highway to hell on anarl. Was saved there by Jetpop (no idea how Jackie didn't get fired then) :lol:.

In general I reckon they should go back to getting a job for Sugar at end of it. Bit shit how he doesn't send people home due on performance of task.

I quite liked seeing her hot and bothered mesel like

But aye, if she goes to pieces again she'll get booted. They hint at this happening next week which would be a shame.

Yeah definitely. Lucky her team won the one she stuck highway to hell on anarl. Was saved there by Jetpop (no idea how Jackie didn't get fired then) :lol:.

In general I reckon they should go back to getting a job for Sugar at end of it. Bit shit how he doesn't send people home due on performance of task.
Agree with this mind. People kept pissing off after 6 months working for him tho. :lol:

Back