The Annoying Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinegar hill

Striker
Is that from being a side that was struggling for quality in the Premiership, we're now a side struggling for quality in the Championship.
Not blaming the players or the manager, but if Short would just loosen the purse strings a bit it wouldn't necessarily need to be like this.

Is that from being a side that was struggling for quality in the Premiership, we're now a side struggling for quality in the Championship.
Not blaming the players or the manager, but if Short would just loosen the purse strings a bit it wouldn't necessarily need to be like this.
Parsnip this shit

He had them loose for a decade and just about every single penny was pissed up the wall by a succession of inept managers (honorable exception to bsa).
Huddersfield and Brighton proved you only need to spend buttons to get promoted.
Contrast villa and boro with cardiff right now.
Wolves, the psg of the championship humbled at home by cardiff. Ipswich running on the smell of an oily rag.

He had them loose for a decade and just about every single penny was pissed up the wall by a succession of inept managers (honorable exception to bsa).
Huddersfield and Brighton proved you only need to spend buttons to get promoted.
Contrast villa and boro with cardiff right now.
Wolves, the psg of the championship humbled at home by cardiff. Ipswich running on the smell of an oily rag.
You're preaching to the converted mate I agree.
It's just if he'd released just a bit of the Pickford money it would help the manager.
My point was we were also rans in the big league, and it looks like we're going to be also rans in this league.
I just don't think it would take much that's all, as you're mention of Huddersfield and Brighton illustrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back