The almost random music thread.

I was one of the most ruthless Chess players I beat all the best chess masters and was working my way to Grand Master but I got pissed instead so switched to checkers and won many games - when it comes to Chess now I'd rather have a Chess teacher than an opponent.

Read the book Samurai Chess

I was one of the most ruthless Chess players I beat all the best chess masters and was working my way to Grand Master but I got pissed instead so switched to checkers and won many games - when it comes to Chess now I'd rather have a Chess teacher than an opponent.

Read the book Samurai Chess
It's random music, pal, not random comments;)

Yep, definitely one to watch, needs big bucks marketing, that's unfortunately the way of it these days..
She's finally starting to break out in the scene. Touring with Imagine Dragons (not a fan of them myself) will help get her name out. She's also doing a bunch of work with other artists. My son and a friend of his got to meet her at an acoustic set she did in San Diego and they said she is extremely down to earth and very easy going.

She's finally starting to break out in the scene. Touring with Imagine Dragons (not a fan of them myself) will help get her name out. She's also doing a bunch of work with other artists. My son and a friend of his got to meet her at an acoustic set she did in San Diego and they said she is extremely down to earth and very easy going.

Good, she's talented, deserves recognition. 'High Enough' is great too!

here's an English lass doing well these days..:cool:

Back