The 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abiding memory is these things I think.

Parents used to run newsagents for Forbuoys & any 'accidentally on purpose' broken Kinder Eggs we obviously couldn't sell so we had dozens of these things lined up in the back room during the summer of 1986

Logon or register to see this image

The Icicle Works - Hollow Horse
The Mighty Wah! - Come Back
REM - Fall on Me

The tunes just keep coming. An absolutely cracking decade for music and for sub-genres and alternative fashions too

Music. Music Fashion. Music sub-genres......the 80s takes some beating

:cool:

First four tracks on Lifes Rich Pageant are crackers tbfl.

Last edited:

The 'like' is for Barry of course!

'Look, I have actually worked out a way of doing this. Right, no, no listen, look. I’ve got a list of colours right. Now I’ve got a column for 1st choice and a column for 2nd right. Now, each colour gets two points, er, two points a first choice and one for second, right. No no no, we used this method when we elected the chairman of the West Bromwich and District Sunday Methodist table tennis league.'

Swoon. :lol::lol:

The 'like' is for Barry of course!

'Look, I have actually worked out a way of doing this. Right, no, no listen, look. I’ve got a list of colours right. Now I’ve got a column for 1st choice and a column for 2nd right. Now, each colour gets two points, er, two points a first choice and one for second, right. No no no, we used this method when we elected the chairman of the West Bromwich and District Sunday Methodist table tennis league.'

Swoon. :lol::lol:

And the winner was yellow.. which no-one had as their first choice.

"So everyone gets what neebody wants"?

"That's democracy Dennis" :lol:

Knight Rider (bloke with a perm and tight jeans fights crime with the help of his SatNav)

Threads (government advice film on how to survive nuke going off in Sheffield)

V (hot women eating their pet budgies or hamsters, whilst the Beastmaster and Freddie Kruger try stopping them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back