the 3 stooges to take the jab live on TV

i think theres 2 purposes , the vax to lower fertility rates and the economic damage in order to give them the springboard for the un agenda 2030/ great reset/4th industrial revolution agenda`s
Some expert interviewed on Channel 4, stated they only expect the vaccine to sterelise 60 to 70 percent. Now of course this was a slip the tongue, but why is that word anywhere close to the tip of the tongue is my question.

Last edited:
dont try and guilt trip me , blame the twats who created and released the virus
sheep
Here man just fuck off you absolutely disgusting sack of shit
I again ask, how have they been getting away with it for so long?

Free speech is one thing but this virus has cost people on here their lives, their livelyhoods and whatever else. Yet still they are allowed to come on here, nearly every thread and bleat away like sheep about the conspiracy, the covid hoax etc.

If not to ban these clowns, I’m pretty sure theres a way for mods to stop the contributing to certain subforums.

Last edited:
Flu.?

Most newborns are given jabs.. why not go down that route.. be far easier to donhush hush than to create a hoax virus and decimate the world

In pensioners.. in pensioners 😁
When you think about it, it is an amazing plan.

Mission: Reduce the population of the planet, for resource and environmental reasons. (I do think this is needed)
Step 1a: Make a virus that mainly kills of old folk, or
Step 1b: Fake a virus that mainly kills old folk and bump them off to give record high numbers of elderly deaths world wide
Step 2: Breed fear and frustration by putting the world into lockdown, destroying the global economy in the process.
Step 3a: Create vaccine that cures old people, old people will get first and lower fertility rates to reduce the population and save old people, or
Step 3b: Create fake vaccine that lowers fertility rates and stop killing off old people
Step 4: Hope that not one of the hundreds of governments involved falls out with this plan or not one of the millions of people needed to be involved spills the beans, even if fired or on their death beds. Hope no first year medical student does an analysis of the vaccine or the word is out.

End result: Destroyed global economics, high numbers of old people, low numbers of young people. Economies slow to recover and struggle long term as there are more non workers than workers. Developing nations hit harder, and opt for cheaper environmentally unfriendly industry as well as having high numbers of children due to child mortality.

If you really wanted a sinister plot to save the environment with population control, it would be better to reduce the number of old people, divert the wealth that is spent on supporting them to developing nations to help for cleaner industries and perhaps more importantly, educate the women there. (It has been shown that educated women start families later, have far fewer children and make net contributions to economies). Start a mass public propaganda campaign about population issues. Encourage people not to have children or even create the social stigma of people having more than a certain number of kids. Within a generation it will be part of the global psychology.

sheep

I again ask, how have they been getting away with it for so long?

Free speech is one thing but this virus has cost people on here their lives, their livelyhoods and whatever else. Yet still they are allowed to come on here, nearly every thread and bleat away like sheep about the conspiracy, the covid hoax etc.

If not to ban these clowns, I’m pretty sure theres a way for mods to stop the contributing to certain subforums.

I reported one of his anti-vax posts for that very reason, it’s dangerous. It only takes his words to get into one person’s head. But the mods just said nah call him out on the forum.
Would love some of these feckers to meet my mates widow and 18 month daughter in their new house with the wedding plans for 31st December still on the table still cos she cant bear to put them away

Sorry to hear that mate but indeed, for too many of these idiots, they’re not living in reality .

i think theres 2 purposes , the vax to lower fertility rates and the economic damage in order to give them the springboard for the un agenda 2030/ great reset/4th industrial revolution agenda`s

So they have designed a virus (with a fairly low mortality rate) to force people to get a vaccine which will lower fertility rates and reduce population (assuming this is from their base inside a volcano) why didnt they just design a virus with a higher mortality rate? And of course UN agendas that famously ineffectual world organisation which has stopped so many wars and invasions now has the power to control the world.

Some expert interviewed on Channel 4, stated they only expect the vaccine to sterelise 60 to 70 percent. Now of course this was a slip the tongue, but why is that word anywhere close to the tip of the tongue is my question.

Sterilise, as in "make (something) free from bacteria or other living microorganisms"

Back