The 2nd Part of the Murray Interview >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Exile said:
At the moment aren't we running just to stay still financially though? The banks, if they are in charge, are effectively denying us the money to keep the team in the only division that will allow them to pay off the debt. Will we be back to just paying the interest when relegated in the expectation of another wedge when promoted again? Which is a bigger risk, allow us another five million now, potentially stay up and pay another, probably bigger chunk off, or watch us go down and potentially never come back up? We may just be putting off the inevitable.

in fairness if you were our manager and had seen us spunk our last 5m on stead, davis and gray would you pony up another 5m. Dont think so.

RTRsBM said:
so who exactly are these assets worth £70m to? you have fallen for murrays shite. The sol would be worth its scrap value and not much for the land and the aol worth very little to a farmer

the value in the accounts would of been provided by a surveyor and audited by a firm of accountants. but hey, why let the facts get in the way of your 'murrays shite' argument

ceefax cat 2 said:
the value in the accounts would of been provided by a surveyor and audited by a firm of accountants. but hey, why let the facts get in the way of your 'murrays shite' argument

ok you sit in your little world and believe that

RTRsBM said:
you really think murray publicises the offers/interests he knocks back?

i invite you to do so - since you claim to know of one. but hey when anyone else wants to buy a club they rush to the media to put the pressure on. according to people like you we seem to be the only club who attracts shy and conservative potential buyers of a football club

ceefax cat 2 said:
i invite you to do so - since you claim to know of one. but hey when anyone else wants to buy a club they rush to the media to put the pressure on. according to people like you we seem to be the only club who attracts shy and conservative potential buyers of a football club

ok. but thats not true of most take overs that actually happened is it?

RTRsBM said:
ok you sit in your little world and believe that

if it was untrue the minority shareholders could all sue murray and the accountants for fraud. indeed they could see murray put in prison.

but as you say the law of the land is only in my own little world. unlike your world which seems to be devoid of evidence and fact - but your make it up as you go along stuff is clearly right.

bob supported reid beyond his sell by date -this was an error - and is open to genuine attack. Stop making up other things which you have zero support for its ridiculous

ceefax cat 2 said:

But I strongly suspect that the valuation in the accounts is the replacement cost, not the realisable value.

RTRsBM said:

Did you hear about the takeover of Man U by the Glazers??

Before or after it was done?

RTRsBM said:

most football takeovers - absolutely

man u - glazers were talked of for 2 years in press

newcastle - hall had mckeag under siege in the press

pool- that builder guy has been stalking moores in the press

villa - ransom through the press

spurs - levy negotiated with sugar through the press

i could go on with other examples which i have no doubt you would dismiss as 'murray shite'

ceefax cat 2 said:
if it was untrue the minority shareholders could all sue murray and the accountants for fraud. indeed they could see murray put in prison.

but as you say the law of the land is only in my own little world. unlike your world which seems to be devoid of evidence and fact - but your make it up as you go along stuff is clearly right.

bob supported reid beyond his sell by date -this was an error - and is open to genuine attack. Stop making up other things which you have zero support for its ridiculous

no the assets to a football club are valued at that. Without a football club they are virtually worthless. and i have made nothing up. if you are so knowledgebale about murray and the club ask him about the japenese investors. i will accept your apology when you do so

andy said:
But I strongly suspect that the valuation in the accounts is the replacement cost, not the realisable value.

No it isnt mate...........

The replacement costs will be on the actual insurance documents covering the SOL and the Academy.

andy said:

i dont disagree. but the idea that its all murrays fantasy is nonesens. you can bet it was in line with accounting standards as the report was not qualified

RTRsBM said:
no the assets to a football club are valued at that. Without a football club they are virtually worthless. and i have made nothing up. if you are so knowledgebale about murray and the club ask him about the japenese investors. i will accept your apology when you do so

murray has not had an offer from japenese investors - fact

joemcdokes said:
Why doesnt Bob match like for like the transfer kitty..?
Then again, even if he did he'd still get stick. :roll:

why should he? gibson and roman are the exception not the rule

Thanks for that Bob! Really interesting! :confused:

Thinks...if Bob has nee money and is clearly a waste of space as a Chairman/administrator/businessman...wtf does he do? If he went tomorrow we'd still have the same lack of money...same debts...same infrastructure. But maybe someone with a business brain (with or without dosh) could lead us forward? How would that make us worse off?

RTRsBM said:
an offer no. i refer you again to my point about the interest and your apology

go back to the murray interview which started this thread. he has not had anyone prepared to invest. that is a fact. i do not understand what you think someone should apologise for.

i will apologise the day you provide evidence that murray is a liar. to do this you need to show willingness and capability to put money into the club. if this person(s) does exist they have never made themselves known to the board of SAFC - and that is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back