The 1973 song updated...

The same cheesy song and some of the original lyrics, updated. Did a good video, of this seasons goals, but YouTube made me take it down. Had to use Premier Liga to fit the meter...

My mates got the original seven in ch single if this one. Classic tune. Anyone remember another record called I couldn’t get a ticket for the game or similar?

Bobby Knoxall: Soothsayer!
Bobby knoxall, legend.

Remember seeing him at the Barbary coast before a home game. Superb. Everyone who went for a piss got it ripped out if him. I daresnt get up and nearly pissed mesell

Great days

Last edited:
My mates got the original seven in ch single if this one. Classic tune. Anyone remember another record called I couldn’t get a ticket for the game or similar?

Bobby knoxall, legend.

Remember seeing him at the Barbary coast before a home game. Superb. Everyone who went for a piss got it ripped out if him. I daresnt get up and nearly pissed mesell

Great days
Are you thinking of the Ronnie roker and the black cats , gannin to roker park, the lad loses his ticket on the way to roker , going to climb over the wall then uncle Jimmy turns up and pays him in !! B side to promotion song 1980 by fine art

Back