The 12th Man - Arts Centre Washington

Football related theatre. Might appeal to a few on here.
The 12th Man | Sunderland Culture

Thought about it until i read

"It is a feminist portrayal of a community so often thought of as a ‘working-class male’ domain. An opportunity for women’s voices to be plucked from the crowd."

No ta, as much as I am all for women going to football as soon as elements of society realise some activities are generally male dominated and there is nothing wrong with that the better.

I'll do one about being a male voice at a netball game ffs.

"It is a feminist portrayal of a community so often thought of as a ‘working-class male’ domain. An opportunity for women’s voices to be plucked from the crowd."

No ta, as much as I am all for women going to football as soon as elements of society realise some activities are generally male dominated and there is nothing wrong with that the better.

I think it sounds interesting and we do seem to have a large proportion of female supporters. Plus, the females who don't go to the match also have a big influence - from looking after kits and encouraging bairns to putting up with and consoling husbands and boyfriends (or should I say 'partners').

I’m giving it the benefit of the doubt. If it turns out to be preachy rather than entertaining I’m sure I’ll feed it back.

Back