That's the cup out of the way then.

Getting the excuses in early this week. People usually at least wait until we get beat before pretending he did it on purpose.

After I calmed down on Tuesday night I at least thought there were a few squad players involved and the first team would put some pride back in the shirt today.

Apart from Hume today was probably Parkinson’s first choice 11 and it was desperate.

January can’t come quick enough but there’s 18 points to play for between now and then.

Play like today and we will be miles away from promotion candidates

After I calmed down on Tuesday night I at least thought there were a few squad players involved and the first team would put some pride back in the shirt today.

Apart from Hume today was probably Parkinson’s first choice 11 and it was desperate.

January can’t come quick enough but there’s 18 points to play for between now and then.

What are people expecting in January out of interest?

We have no money and an appalling recruitment record...........so I’m not getting too excited?

more like relegation candidates

What are people expecting in January out of interest?

We have no money and an appalling recruitment record...........so I’m not getting too excited?
Fingers crossed there’s money available from the loan/investment to spend.

At least a couple of million to spend on a striker and a more creative attacking midfielder.

I simply want Parky to deliver on his promises: put out a team that works at least as hard as the opposition and gives the fans something to get excited about.

Fingers crossed there’s money available from the loan/investment to spend.

At least a couple of million to spend on a striker and a more creative attacking midfielder.

Maybe so - but I have no faith in the club recruiting the ‘right’ players for those positions

Back