That young player Wolves have signed but loaned back to Rochdale...

I seem to recall that a young Gareth Bale didn't look anything special playing at left back against us in 2007. Not saying this lad will have a career like Bale has had but he's obviously got something to him.
Really? I and Keane thought he ran the game from LB and was excellent. Sure he scored the late equaliser too

Think he'll probably turn out to be a decent little player but we didnt let him show it last night. The only players who seen any of the ball for Rochdale was the CB's and GK, due to our constant pressing in their half.

I'm great, just doing my work and replying to threads. Can't see what I've said that's made you so mad you have to post this like.
Not mad at all mate. Your posts just seem to lack a bit of tolerance for other peoples opinions.

At the end of the day I have my opinion, you have yours.
You wouldn't have said that if you'd seen the game at their place. He was excellent that night

Maybe so, I can only judge on what I have seen of him.

I seem to recall that a young Gareth Bale didn't look anything special playing at left back against us in 2007. Not saying this lad will have a career like Bale has had but he's obviously got something to him.

😳 In the 1-1 draw he was the best player on the pitch by some distance and scored a brilliant free kick to earn his side a point.

Back