That young player Wolves have signed but loaned back to Rochdale...

He was ripped to shreds by Hume, but according to some Hume isn't good enough :lol:

In Matheson, they're buying potential. At 16, you'd expect him to continue to develop, he's been pretty much an ever present for Rochdale which is quite a feit considering how young he is and how tough this league can be.

I agree though, he had a poor game. Mainly because Hume got the better of him time and time again.
Hume in no way ripped him to shreds like. :lol:

He was ripped to shreds by Hume, but according to some Hume isn't good enough :lol:

In Matheson, they're buying potential. At 16, you'd expect him to continue to develop, he's been pretty much an ever present for Rochdale which is quite a feit considering how young he is and how tough this league can be.

I agree though, he had a poor game. Mainly because Hume got the better of him time and time again.
I must have been watching a different game as I never saw Hume beat him once and get to the dead ball line

I can't for the life of me understand what Wolves see in him. He looks a very limited footballer.

You know fuck all, you thought it was a girl to start with and I had to tell you about the transfer and explain that even though Wolves had bought him they'd loaned him back. Dont come on here with your fakey cake punditry when in actual fact you are a boris noshing moron.

Love you x
ooh several..sounds like you know your stuff..

I think it means more than once.....is he wrong?

Last edited:
Ah well that explains it then. I was thinking you couldn't have seen him much and I was right.
FFS, are you OK mate? need a cuddle?
ooh several..sounds like you know your stuff..
Are you a clever shit?
You know fuck all, you thought it was a girl to start with and I had to tell you about the transfer and explain that even though Wolves had bought him they'd loaned him back. Dont come on here with your fakey cake punditry when in actual fact you are a boris noshing moron.

Love you x

🖕🏻

Last edited:

Love you x

he could be right about last night..my point is its not a reflection of the lads overall ability or career to date to say he executed one part of the skill set wrong in pe game on aparticualr occassion..
i mean without c
he could be right about last night..my point is its not a reflection of the lads overall ability or career to date to say he executed one part of the skill set wrong in pe game on aparticualr occassion..
i mean without c
ontext its not even a usual comment regarding his performance last night..

i mean without c

ontext its not even a usual comment regarding his performance last night..

Sorry mate you lost me, can you try again only using your fingers instead of your face to type.

I must have been watching a different game as I never saw Hume beat him once and get to the dead ball line
I don't think he did mate. Hume was afforded so much space by Rochdale's poor setup first half and still created next to nowt (can chalk it down to an off day like) but he rarely got into a head to head with Matheson and seemed to avoid it at all costs second half where we eventually had Flanagan as the more attacking wide player. Strange game from our young lad all in.

Wasn’t it him who scored v Man U? Was torn inside out by Hume last night and looked exposed. Needs a haircut anarl.
He wasn’t torn inside out . He held him up on numerous occasions . Hume came back on his right loads of times . He’s the equivalent of a first year scholar . The boy did really well and grew into in the second half after playing into a gale against a team of really experienced pros who were better than his teammates

I seem to recall that a young Gareth Bale didn't look anything special playing at left back against us in 2007. Not saying this lad will have a career like Bale has had but he's obviously got something to him.

He scored that day as well didn't he,scuffed one in in the last minute if i recall?

16/17, loads of potential, and has his head screwed on as he's staying in education so he has something to fall back on after football. This is the kind of lad that should, and more than likely will, go far in the game. Good luck to him.

Additionally, I'll wager that most on here had hair as bad, if not worse, than his current barnet at his age.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to recall that a young Gareth Bale didn't look anything special playing at left back against us in 2007. Not saying this lad will have a career like Bale has had but he's obviously got something to him.
Short memory. Equalised with a World class free kick in the 90th minute 4 month earlier.

Back