That fella 'Nick' who made the VIP paedo allegations including murdered children...

All coming out now, he’s a sex offender, and it also says he got £20k in compo for the abuse he alleged.

Child abuse accuser a paedophile, court told
Tried to put the blame for his indecent computer images on his own teenage son as well.

A really complex web of lies that he made by carefully choosing long missing children and even his own past friendships to corroborate his stories. He really fooled the police and then, when alarm bells ring him he buggers off to Sweden - paying for everything with cash so as not to leave a paper trail.

Exactly what you said then - no reason not to expose Britton and Heath if there was the evidence against them. None at all.

And considering the alleged crimes - not just abuse but also murder and even snuff videos...I'd expect some people knocking down the doors of some Sunday newspapers to get their story heard.

Instead there just seems to be this bloke who has now got to face his own accusations - like I say...his trial is going to be very interesting. 'They' could have just killed him quietly of course and let the conspiracy theorists like yourself have their day with absolutely no harm done at all. It would have been smoke that just blew away.

But no...'they' have prompted instead for a trial that might become a showpiece and expose everything.

I call bullshit.

The evidence against Cyril Smith was overwhelming. The police outed him as a full on predatory paedo. Why would "they" out cyril smith and not another politician. That's the leap of faith i don't understand.
If Cyril Smith had been an establishment Tory, and not a loud, fat, Northern Liberal, he wouldn't have been outed.

Tories look after their own. Throwing him under a bus would be deemed an acceptable sacrifice to placate those demanding a wider investigation.

Maybe people have been going to the papers. Maybe the story was going to be published. Maybe the papers got served with a D Notice (I think that's the term). Wasn't the Rochdale local paper all set to run the Cyril Smith story until the editor was threatened with imprisonment if it went ahead as it was against the public interest so the story was dropped leaving Smith free to continue unhindered???

How do you know, no one has ever seen it to decide. Well, apart from Leon Brittan, he seen it.
How on earth do you lose such an important document and then forget the names of your friends and colleagues who were mentioned in it. Very convenient.

Last edited:
If Cyril Smith had been an establishment Tory, and not a loud, fat, Northern Liberal, he wouldn't have been outed.

Tories look after their own. Throwing him under a bus would be deemed an acceptable sacrifice to placate those demanding a wider investigation.
I think that he would have been. Credible witnesses have come forward and identified themselves as victims. They have been believed. This just hasn't happened with other names that 'everybody knows...they just know' committed the same crimes...and worse.

How on earth do you lose such an important document and then forget the names of your friends and colleagues who were mentioned in it. Very convenient.

Well apparently you hand it over of your own free will to the very man who you implicate in that document of being part of a paedophile ring. You do it without making a copy of the document or telling anyone else what was in the document. You have all the information about a gang of beasts and murderers in your place of work and you just hand it over to them.

Well apparently you hand it over of your own free will to the very man who you implicate in that document of being part of a paedophile ring. You do it without making a copy of the document or telling anyone else what was in the document. You have all the information about a gang of beasts and murderers in your place of work and you just hand it over to them.
Apparently he had a copy and his house was burgled. Although common sense would tell you to make multiple copies and store one with a solicitor and one in a bank vault perhaps

Just shows how easy it is into hoodwinking the police.

I haven’t been following this thread but in all fairness, it doesn’t prove how easy it is. This bloke has gone to some lengths to spin his web of lies. He’s made a huge effort to ‘hoodwink the police’ ... and I’m not normally one to defend them.

I haven’t been following this thread but in all fairness, it doesn’t prove how easy it is. This bloke has gone to some lengths to spin his web of lies. He’s made a huge effort to ‘hoodwink the police’ ... and I’m not normally one to defend them.

take into account the hysteria that was going on and people were saying that victims particularly of sexual offences were to believed and the alleged offender was given no rights.

It's amazing how easy it was for him to convince people he was telling the truth even though there was no evidence only what he said, this is why there's so many people in jail because of false accusers, The Police officers should be embarrassed and punished, shame they were allowed to retire or move on to better jobs, so much for being independant.

It's amazing how easy it was for him to convince people he was telling the truth even though there was no evidence only what he said, this is why there's so many people in jail because of false accusers, The Police officers should be embarrassed and punished, shame they were allowed to retire or move on to better jobs, so much for being independant.

it is a very thin dividing line as to where there is not enough evidence or corroboration to say a person is telling the truth or whether they are lying.
In fact because there is no evidence of corroboration does not mean the victim is lying
at the time there was a massive outcry re Savile add together hall and that media rep, it was not a good time to come out and say the alleged victim is lying
the authorities would have been crucified
However they did handle the investigation very badly as did the Yorkshire force re cliff. What about Paul Gamberchini (sp).
The media were clambering to hang draw and quarter celebs, so there was a good number people who have to hang their head in shame
Not least Tom Watson who is saying all he did was tell the people to report it to the police. why did he make a statement in the HOC then

The police need to get back to basics of believe no one, check everything and assume nothing.

Back