That fella 'Nick' who made the VIP paedo allegations including murdered children...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by JonMc, Feb 6, 2018.

1. JonMc

JonMc Striker

I'm assuming that there will be a number of specific allegations that he made during his interview process on which Operation Midland was based. The Operation was pretty much based on Nick's say so. The police obviously believed him at some point.

Now I think that they're a tad pissed off.

2. ReidysLeftLug

ReidysLeftLug Winger

There'll be a cunning detective who still believes him... the forces at play here are very powerful and stretch right across the globe

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  3. JonMc

JonMc Striker

I don't think there will be, not in this case. But I do agree about people who manage to stay out of the limelight. However those being fingered by Nick are victims too.

4. ReidysLeftLug

ReidysLeftLug Winger

I should refresh my memory before commenting further like. They could be victims of his claims or they could have the whole system sewn up to the point it will be the last piece to unravel. Which of his claims are being classed as perjury, all of them or?

5. errant

errant Striker

Based on what? The star chamber?

6. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

Based on the 3 trials I've been watching/involved with, more trials to come with the same outcome, innocent men going to jail.

7. the dude

the dude Midfield

Because it was investigated by Nothumbria? Is it not normal that a different force looks into stuff so as to be seen to be impartial?

8. GingerNick

GingerNick Striker

so no evidence and not a single other witness

it could be he really is just a wierdo attention seeker

9. Morse

Morse Striker

Or worse, a Newcastle strip.

10. Unbalanced Views

Unbalanced Views Central Defender

I'd imagine he'll commit suicide by slashing his wrists with a blunt fruit knife....

11. A very murky carry-on

12. Ijustsaidthat

Ijustsaidthat Full Back

Wow... Amazing, would you'd like to claim which innocent people have been convicted?

...if they have already been convicted you can share... it won't affect their trials...

13. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

14. Ijustsaidthat

Ijustsaidthat Full Back

How would your opinion affect their appeals?

15. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

Because these trials are based on the lies of a grass, he can't be named.

16. dangermows

dangermows Striker

This

17. Ijustsaidthat

Ijustsaidthat Full Back

You call him a grass.... but was what they shared right?...and why did or do you think or thought they was lies?

18. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

Some info was correct, some was hearsay and some were lies, I know it was lies, ive read what he said.

19. Ijustsaidthat

Ijustsaidthat Full Back

Well, that clears that up.

You've still not pointed out any innocent people convicted yet by the way.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    sidneyeric likes this.
  20. JonMc

JonMc Striker