That fella 'Nick' who made the VIP paedo allegations including murdered children...

No I’m not saying that, I’m referring back to your comment about Britton and Heath.

I would imagine nothing else will be done about his allegations. Once he’s convicted of indecent images that’s his credibility gone completely. After all isn’t this why people prey on certain types of people...wrang uns from certain backgrounds who end up in care homes where no one will believe what they say because, after all, who would believe a rogue street urchin over a beacon of honesty like a politician.

Boooooo
Don’t worry, my cat does ;)
Logon or register to see this image

So why don’t you believe anything is a miss with this subject? There’s been so much noise about it, so many bits of ‘evidence’, accounts of wrong doing, so much money spent, investigations that surely someone somewhere has seen enough to take it seriously, to suggest that something has happened?

Since no one seems to be talking now when they have the perfect opportunity...when there's an actual investigation set up to consider exactly that...you might understand the reasons for my hesitancy.

Since no one seems to be talking now when they have the perfect opportunity...when there's an actual investigation set up to consider exactly that...you might understand the reasons for my hesitancy.
There isn’t an open investigation now is there? I might have read it wrong but haven’t they all been closed?

There isn’t an open investigation now is there? I might have read it wrong but haven’t they all been closed?
Exactly. It was closed because the one man who seemed to come forward seems to be false. If there was anyone else coming forward there might have been something to...well...investigate. But there wasn't. So there isn't. So it's been closed.

Last edited:
Exactly. It was closed because the one man who seemed to come forward seems to be false. If there was anyone else coming forward there might have been some to...well...investigate. But there wasn't. So there isn't. So it's been closed.
Which isn’t that exactly what you want if you’re orchestrating a cover up? Limit the amount of people coming forward, discredit those that do and keep shtum until the whole thing goes away? It just becomes a waiting game until all those that are involved are dead then the truth comes out. I’d love to see the apology in 40-50yrs time about this.

I fully expect him to be officially convicted, and totally discredited.

Just like Dr Kelly officially committed suicide as well.

There are been a very detailed enquiry by a separate force into each and every allegation made that the Met investigated. As I say, watch this space and reserve your cynicism.

Why? Why would I be bothered about looking foolish? If all of this was investigated transparently and properly and it came to light that Nick was indeed the worlds best/worst gobshite I’d hapoily hold my hands up and say fuck me, he didn’t half dupe me.
As it is, I believe something is a miss so until I’m proven wrong then I’ll merrily keep looking foolish thanks.

Just saying it's best not to judge the veracity of his allegations until your in possession of all the details. When you are, you'll see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just googling police cover ups and come across this, video in it is an hour long but could be worth a watch....

The Child Abuse Cover Up - A Police Whistleblower Speaks

There are been a very detailed enquiry by a separate force into each and every allegation made that the Met investigated. As I say, watch this space and reserve your cynicism.

Just saying it's best not to judge the veracity of his allegations until your in possession of all the details. When you are, you'll see what I mean.
Are you saying you know more than the rest of us? Are you privy to more info?

Which isn’t that exactly what you want if you’re orchestrating a cover up? Limit the amount of people coming forward, discredit those that do and keep shtum until the whole thing goes away? It just becomes a waiting game until all those that are involved are dead then the truth comes out. I’d love to see the apology in 40-50yrs time about this.
FFS man. It's an open investigation. How do you limit the people coming forward when you open an investigation? No one has come forward apart from the man who initiated it all who has now been discredited by 'them' as part of a cover up. Where are all the people who know? I mean really know instead of just know? They have had ample chance to come forward and yet they haven't. Why?

What do you sound like?

And it's got to be said about those sad sacks who still believe in the David Kelly conspiracy.

They torture his family to the point where they are forced to have his body exhumed and cremated. Can you imagine the pain that would cause them. And yet fuckers are still ranting about it. Jesus!

Last edited:
FFS man. It's an open investigation. How do you limit the people coming forward when you open an investigation? No one has come forward apart from the man who initiated it all who has now been discredited by 'them' as part of a cover up. Where are all the people who know? I mean really know instead of just know? They have had ample chance to come forward and yet they haven't. Why?

What do you sound like?

And it's got to be said about those sad sacks who still believe in the David Kelly conspiracy.

They torture his family to the point where they are forced to have his body exhumed and cremated. Can you imagine the pain that would cause them. And yet fuckers are still ranting about it. Jesus!
This is what i don't understand. The police opened an investigation, asked for victims to come forward and named the suspects. Its the worst cover up I've seen in my life.

What do you sound like?

Dead, paid off, too scared or unaware of the investigation.

How many people don’t come forward about something until the flood gates open and they can see they aren’t going to be ridiculed? Look at Weinstein, how many people have kept quiet over the years for various reasons and how many have now come forward? It’s quite simple really.

Dead, paid off, too scared or unaware of the investigation.

How many people don’t come forward about something until the flood gates open and they can see they aren’t going to be ridiculed? Look at Weinstein, how many people have kept quiet over the years for various reasons and how many have now come forward? It’s quite simple really.
In the case of weinstein, a police investigation started and they asked for victims to come forward. Guess what happened. The same happened with saville. The same happened with cyril smith.

The police did the same with Leon Brittan, Peter Morrison, Peter Hayman and William van Straubenzee. They named the suspects . Nobody came forward.

How that's a cover up is beyond me. They named the suspects :lol:

In the case of weinstein, a police investigation started and they asked for victims to come forward. Guess what happened. The same happened with saville. The same happened with cyril smith.

The police did the same with Leon Brittan, Peter Morrison, Peter Hayman and William van Straubenzee. They named the suspects . Nobody came forward.

How that's a cover up is beyond me. They named the suspects :lol:
I’m not saying that was a cover up I was using it as an example, albeit in hindsight a poor one, as an example of how people don’t necessarily come forward.

Certainly in cases of abuse the victims could well have moved on, have a family that know nothing about it and they don’t want to open old sounds and tell their family. It’s not a hard concept to believe or understand.

I’m not saying that was a cover up I was using it as an example, albeit in hindsight a poor one, as an example of how people don’t necessarily come forward.

Certainly in cases of abuse the victims could well have moved on, have a family that know nothing about it and they don’t want to open old sounds and tell their family. It’s not a hard concept to believe or understand.
But its a total leap of faith. A really dangerous one as real people have been named as suspects.

Have a read of this

Panorama report: sex abuse claim against Leon Brittan ‘began as joke’

Well said mate, very well said. I think given the whole yewtree thing this has gone above conspiracy and is now in the realms of fact. Something has gone on, there has been a cover up...all we’re waiting for is to find out to what extent.

And I think it’s tiem to bring in my old mucker @ProfessionalMackem, he knows a fair bit about the subject.

Will have a gansy at the thread mate. Cheers. Never normally venture to this part of the smb.

Back