That f***ing advert on just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

3para

I have been sick in my mouth !!!

f***ing black and white twats !!!!

I was talking to a bloke today who swears he's in the advert..... he was at sjp, but as a visiting Swansea fan.

Whatever happens they're the best, a pint of lager is better, they have the best gay nights, I've inexplicably ended up in the pink triangle every time I'm in Newcastle I always get chatted up like and I think that must be it like, I'm a cock magnet, anyway the mags are wankers.

It's a good advert IMO, any other club and most on here would likely agree. Fair play Barclays.
What? Surely the only people in the country who like that advert are non-football fans or NUFC fans? Are you really saying you'd enjoy the advert if it was glorifying the exploits of , say, Harry Kane and the legion of Spurs fans getting the tube to Secen Sisters and walking to WHL?

What? Surely the only people in the country who like that advert are non-football fans or NUFC fans? Are you really saying you'd enjoy the advert if it was glorifying the exploits of , say, Harry Kane and the legion of Spurs fans getting the tube to Secen Sisters and walking to WHL?
Not Harry Kane as he has barely had a full season (maybe in 15 years time), but someone like Teddy Sheringham, or Robbie Fowler talking about his great Anfield experiences, then yeah i'd probably enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back