That f***ing advert on just now

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't, it's stuck on with spunk marra
You've just done a load of coke off someone's arse just admit it marra. Get it off ya chest.

Steve Wraith instead of Shearer strutting around the West End dressed up as a vicar with his f***ing cardboard coffin. Mash-up of "Woah, we're Geordies" and the Geordie rapper playing... Who's that? It's horse puncher decking a horse then crying about it... Montage of anti-Ashley bedsheets... Pitch invasions, True Geordie swearing his face off, Raoul Moat, Bobby Robson getting spat on...

HALIFAX. We Don't Talk Shite.

Last edited:

He can't, it's stuck on with spunk marra

Steve Wraith instead of Shearer strutting around the West End dressed up as a vicar with his f***ing cardboard coffin. Mash-up of "Woah, we're Geordies" and the Geordie rapper playing... Who's that? It's horse puncher decking a horse then crying about it... Montage of anti-Ashley bedsheets... Pitch invasions, True Geordie swearing his face off, Raoul Moat, Bobby Robson getting spat on...

HALIFAX. We Don't Talk Shite.

Funny you should mention the coffin because the bit where Shearer is supposed to be walking down the tunnel is actually a lad I know from Hebburn and he's a funeral director

Funny you should mention the coffin because the bit where Shearer is supposed to be walking down the tunnel is actually a lad I know from Hebburn and he's a funeral director
Went to an actual funeral done by Peter Johnson Funerals and the funeral procession was made up of grey Transit Vans. Thought a bunch of plumbers had got themselves lost.

Just seen it for the first time...f*ck me that doorbell has got more movement than our forward line.

Electrocution for Shearer wud have made it an all time great imo :lol:

I might close my Barclays account out of protest. That'll teach the fuckers.

What advert?

Being a Gateshead based lads fan I have no problem with the idea of newcastle city centre being a better night out - generally speaking of course - than Sunderland city centre.

And it's Much easier and cheaper for me to get to and from.

Shearer's a well known tight fisted knob,using the 'do you know who I am?' to benefit himself. Wanker, massive egotist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back