That attack on the Police in London

U.K is going to shit. The attitude of people is appalling. I know if something similar happens to me people won't jump in to help, well not many will. I've had my leg broken on duty and nee fucker attempted to help me against four burglars.

U.K is going to shit. The attitude of people is appalling. I know if something similar happens to me people won't jump in to help, well not many will. I've had my leg broken on duty and nee fucker attempted to help me against four burglars.
Unfortunately we now live in a world where people are encouraged not to get involved..

Hand to hand in Iraq including engaging with the baynot at rather close quarters. It’s what the infantry train for, close quarter battle. It’s not nice, and I’m not suggesting women couldn’t do it, it’s been shown time and again that women have an ability to kill and not give two hoots about it, and do it rather well. It does however, come down to physical fitness and strength. Needs to be a special lady to be able to meet the standards required, and if she succeeds, then good luck and very well done.
so basically all of them that pass basic training

I had a car driven into me at the weekend anarl mate. Over the wall now like. Luckily no injuries

National Service anyone?
It’s not, never has been and never should be the job of the armed forces to discipline the recalcitrant youth of today. The job of the armed forces is to defend the country. The reason that the UK has the best armed forces in the world is that they are volunteers that want to be there and want to be highly trained.

I seriously think there will be more vigilante groups soon out looking for criminals and there will be deaths.

The sooner the better for these criminals i hope.

I'm walking past on my own you've got a broken leg and there's 4 potentially armed people round you. What am I supposed to do against that?

I'm walking past on my own you've got a broken leg and there's 4 potentially armed people round you. What am I supposed to do against that?

If you're on your own I wouldn't expect you to step in. This was at a hospital with over 30/40 people around (staff). My point is you see someone with a broken leg or injured and you just walk on by? I'd never expect someone to get stuck in to people with weapons etc. but the fact I was at a hospital at everyone just stood there as if it was normal.

It's the same with Mackey in the MET when Keith Palmer was being stabbed. Closed the doors on his car and fucked off...

I'm sure we could help people more in these situations and we should try especially in a situation that you describe people should try to help but the police just saying people should help us is a little dangerous as most people have had no training I barely imagine they've had a fight or thrown a punch.

It’s not, never has been and never should be the job of the armed forces to discipline the recalcitrant youth of today. The job of the armed forces is to defend the country. The reason that the UK has the best armed forces in the world is that they are volunteers that want to be there and want to be highly trained.
Exactly why they would be good at it and get good results i would have thought..they know what discipline and "man management"(if you can say that now ".is all a out.They would be good role models to some who sadly dont seem to have any.
Nee idea mind what recalcitrant means!gonna look it up ..every daysxa schoolday and that

Exactly why they would be good at it and get good results i would have thought..they know what discipline and "man management"(if you can say that now ".is all a out.They would be good role models to some who sadly dont seem to have any.
Nee idea mind what recalcitrant means!gonna look it up ..every daysxa schoolday and that
And the reason they are so good is because they aren’t burdened with babysitting the dregs of the UK’s youth.

You mean what can the local council do to get more money from the government central budget? Not a lot. They can raise funds locally however. My point was suggesting that local governments that been virtually given hereditary power due to their voting demographics may not cope with budgetary adjustments very well.

If Iived in an particular area and I was concerned about spending it would be the local council I would approach. But it’s easier to ignore profligacy on a local level and wave the bigger political central government stick of convenience.
This is in an email to all staff in the LA where i work. Also in the email it mentions further services and job cuts.
This is the scale of cuts many LA's in the north have had to endure
"Since 2010 we’ve seen our main government grant cut by more than half. This coupled with increasing costs, more demand for our services and funding pressures means that we have a £77 million funding gap over the next five years. This is on top of the £157million we have already cut from the Council’s budget"

Gets more attention if its the poor old criminal getting a good hiding for basically being a c***. Mass demonstrations by the 'appalled public'. When nobody wants to do the job anymore, 'appalled public' screaming for the lack of police presence when they are the victims of crime. Its w@nchors like these that people have laid there lives down to protect. Some knife toting fundamentalist started stabbing these low-lives youd still get a copper putting his/her life at risk to try and protect them.... personally they deserve to be pushed off Dover Cliffs

If you're on your own I wouldn't expect you to step in. This was at a hospital with over 30/40 people around (staff). My point is you see someone with a broken leg or injured and you just walk on by? I'd never expect someone to get stuck in to people with weapons etc. but the fact I was at a hospital at everyone just stood there as if it was normal.

It's the same with Mackey in the MET when Keith Palmer was being stabbed. Closed the doors on his car and fucked off...

Situation with mackey is something i still sit on the fence over. Fella was high ranking cop who would have been a hig scalp. He was told to get in and drive away by another officer and had no ppe with him. If he got out to assist we would be looking at another fatality

Back