That attack on the Police in London

Okay then, I’ll take your word that hand to hand combat wouldn’t happen in a war. :)

I reckon for British forces the chances of ending up in hand to hand combat in these times are thousands out. Even longer odds for females given their numbers.

Surprised that 90% of the female combatants die when faced with hand to hand situations, that's all.
You'd have thought when the numbers started getting past a certain level someone would have changed tactic.

I reckon for British forces the chances of ending up in hand to hand combat in these times are thousands out. Even longer odds for females given their numbers.

Surprised that 90% of the female combatants die when faced with hand to hand situations, that's all.
You'd have thought when the numbers started getting past a certain level someone would have changed tactic.

You reckon do you? I’ll take your word for it given you’re obviously well versed in battle situations what with all your frontline experience.

You reckon do you? I’ll take your word for it given you’re obviously well versed in battle situations what with all your frontline experience.
I have no front line experience. :confused:
I went clay pigeon shooting once, but that doesn't count.

You're the one who posted
"what happens in hand to hand combat? 9 times out of 10 the woman dies and that then endangers her fellow soldiers."
You're the one with the numbers. :D

People on here calling the person who recorded the clip names, but don't seem too bothered about a police officer getting the shit kicked out of her by a scumbag. The fact it's being recorded seems to be the issue here.

Only on the SMB. :lol:

Mass immigration and political correctness coupled with soft as shite university educated police officers all in the mix, together with cuts. Ripe for the type of anarchy we see on the streets. Truncheons should be out and a goodbattering given to the fuckers. Still then the do Gooders would be in complaining about police brutality whilst some 80 year old dear gets kicked senseless in her own home.

My remedy for this would be pretty severe and not at all palatable.

Mass immigration and political correctness coupled with soft as shite university educated police officers all in the mix, together with cuts. Ripe for the type of anarchy we see on the streets. Truncheons should be out and a goodbattering given to the fuckers. Still then the do Gooders would be in complaining about police brutality whilst some 80 year old dear gets kicked senseless in her own home.

I'm on the edge of my seat, what's your remedy?

Get ready for the left-field fannys....oops to late

What's your remedy you racist, insular, horrible old individual?

Back