That 100 point target.

Mackemansj1

Striker
Is some of the worst foot in mouth pr we’ve had for a while wasn’t it. Stewy pilled the pressure on the moment those words left his mouth.

I’m all for drawing a line in the sand and stating your aims and goals but the moment I heard it I knew it would bite him in the arse and pile the pressure on Ross. Not making excuses for jack but I bet he thought ffs stewy what you say that for when he heard it.

Naive, excited, hyped or whatever was going threw his mind at the time I wonder if he’s learnt his lesson now?.

Is some of the worst foot in mouth pr we’ve had for a while wasn’t it. Stewy pilled the pressure on the moment those words left his mouth.

I’m all for drawing a line in the sand and stating your aims and goals but the moment I heard it I knew it would bite him in the arse and pile the pressure on Ross. Not making excuses for jack but I bet he thought ffs stewy what you say that for when he heard it.

Naive, excited, hyped or whatever was going threw his mind at the time I wonder if he’s learnt his lesson now?.
That's nothing compared to Dortmund model. That must be the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Didn't know that they got there success from selling all the best youngsters and academy players. Sacking academy staff. Sacking scouts . The amount of shit that these 2 spout is staggering

Stewy pilled the pressure on the moment those words left his mouth.
the moment I heard it I knew it would bite him in the arse and pile the pressure on Ross.

I think we all cringed inwardly on hearing those words and deep down without a fairly significant change in players we knew it was a pipe dream.

SD is still learning and making mistakes along the way but despite this I still think the criticism he’s received in recent days has been well over the top.

That's nothing compared to Dortmund model. That must be the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Didn't know that they got there success from selling all the best youngsters and academy players. Sacking academy staff. Sacking scouts . The amount of shit that these 2 spout is staggering

We were going to use our catergory 1 status to bully other academies. Then it changed to there’s nothing we can do but we’ve built a great relationship with Liverpool. To then not bringing in any of their youngsters in on loan anyway

We were going to use Satoris contacts in South America to develop things there, until we instead used Coton’s speed dating technique instead etc etc etc

We’re going to be the best we can be in every department. Before settling for Richard Hill and Tony Coton.

We were going to target young hungry players with potential whereas the reality was somewhat different

I don’t doubt Donald works hard, but Christ they’ve chatted some utter bollocks since arriving

Last edited:

Never even thought about that comment once. It was obviously just a throwaway line. Get over it man!

Never even thought about that comment once. It was obviously just a throwaway line. Get over it man!
Can't understand why some fans are still sticking up for these pair of chancer gob shites. It's not just one comment .Almost everything that comes out of there mouths is bullshit . The pair of them have not got a clue. £35 million profit is not enough for them .Going to bleed us dry .

No.

Just fannies taking things the wrong way as usual.

It was The Meth, not Donald iirc

They were both on the same podcast but it was SD who mentioned it and CM backed him up

SD:
“We’ve got to dissect all of that and say what are we going to do to make sure we get or aim for 100 points next year? Because we know that 100 points is going to get us up and we’ve got to be as sure damn that we can be that we’re going to get 100 points.”

It really was poor. We did it under Reid after the play offs but that drive came from the players not Murray.

I don't want to pile on Donald but it would be nice to see some contrition over that remark.

It would also be nice to hear Methvan admit Ross is better at football management than he is with PR.

They were both on the same podcast but it was SD who mentioned it and CM backed him up

SD:
“We’ve got to dissect all of that and say what are we going to do to make sure we get or aim for 100 points next year? Because we know that 100 points is going to get us up and we’ve got to be as sure damn that we can be that we’re going to get 100 points.”

The key words everyone seems to ignore.

Back