Thank you SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old time safc

Now excuse my typing skills as written english was never my strong point!

Due to ill health the game next Sunday will be my last watching the lads, From the Roker to the North stand i have been there. Been through a few highs and many many more lows With the lads but would i change it for the world! would i fuck.

I have seen the game evolve from Era to Era seen many great players at Roker and the SOl and see alot more shite grace. but i was there week in week out win or lose rain or shine.

The bastards got me high left me low broke my heart But i fell in love with them and for ever more will be in love with the lads.

SO a message to all the fans still going Keep the red flag flying high we are a great club we have a great fan base a passion other than non we are one big family. We don't have to get on but we all have one thing in common our love for Sunderland AFC.

I really really hope you get your European trip i will be there i spirit.

Keep the faith. FTM

Old timer

Now excuse my typing skills as written english was never my strong point!

Due to ill health the game next Sunday will be my last watching the lads, From the Roker to the North stand i have been there. Been through a few highs and many many more lows With the lads but would i change it for the world! would i fuck.

I have seen the game evolve from Era to Era seen many great players at Roker and the SOl and see alot more shite grace. but i was there week in week out win or lose rain or shine.

The bastards got me high left me low broke my heart But i fell in love with them and for ever more will be in love with the lads.

SO a message to all the fans still going Keep the red flag flying high we are a great club we have a great fan base a passion other than non we are one big family. We don't have to get on but we all have one thing in common our love for Sunderland AFC.

I really really hope you get your European trip i will be there i spirit.

Keep the faith. FTM

Old timer

I hope this means you're just stopping going to the ground and nothing more serious, mate.

Be my last ever game youngin, Possibly in person and watching on tv.

I hope this changes for you marra. Cracking original post by the way, keep battling, keep the faith, and i wish you sincere good luck.

Davey

Wow. Great post and someone should pin this up in the lads dressing room on Sunday. If that doesn't get them fired up nothing will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back