Thank you SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never had interaction with you, old timer. But I'll be thinking of you during the match today here in Dublin.

have agood day lads im missing today as im through dryburn to visit my old man today who has terminal cancer hes 81 he wanted to be at home watchin the matches on sky but rushed in again on fri this cancer is a bastard , as i posted ot earlier my old man is a black and white but paid for a new season ticket 4 me and his grandson next season in the southstand,its his dying wish as he knows how much his 14 year old grandsonloves safc ..so if any one sees a 44year old in tears at the first game next season row 9 its me enjoy the daylads

Enjoy your day. I know something of what you're going through. My wife has terminal cancer, she was diagnosed six years ago and has shown incredible resilience, having had several bouts of chemotherapy and numerous operations, but now there's nothing more that can be done, so I'm looking after her at home. I hope they do it for you.

Aw man, I was doing ever so well up to them 2 posts. :cry:

Ha'way the lads!!!

We may not win today old timer, but I hope you feel like a winner today as I, and thousands of your SAFC family will be thinking about you and wishing you all the best for the difficult time ahead. Football, as you know better than most, can bring out the best and worst of us, but this thread clearly shows the greatness of the SAFC family, we are with you today fella! Now get your hat, coat and scalf ready,you've got 40 thousand family to meet at 3 oclock! Cheers old timer.

beautiful post ^^^

Raise a glass to Old Timer.

Hope you enjoyed the last day of the season, if not our performance.

Best wishes on your journey.

I don't think the game could have gone any different than what we come to expect from Sunderland.

Huffed and puffed a bit, had a photo taken a few seconds after the opposition scored, and with a few seconds left, about to see the league title, it gets taken away from us :lol:

Enjoy your day. I know something of what you're going through. My wife has terminal cancer, she was diagnosed six years ago and has shown incredible resilience, having had several bouts of chemotherapy and numerous operations, but now there's nothing more that can be done, so I'm looking after her at home. I hope they do it for you.

Best wishes to you and your wife Chroma, such a sad post.

I am going to embrace life today, really get a hold of it and live it today, and forget all the silly little worries and niggles that pale into insignifigance when compared to what people are going through on this thread.

Best wishes to everyone affected on/by this thread.

I have read this thread again this morning and for all the sadness it is brilliantly accompanied by greatness, togetherness and warmth.

I am humbled by the strength of others.

Haway the lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back