Thank you SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone me fella.....gutted for you.

Enjoy the game hope it's a good one for you and I hope whatever is happening with your health takes a turn for the better and it's not the last you will see.

All the very best fella

Now excuse my typing skills as written english was never my strong point!

Due to ill health the game next Sunday will be my last watching the lads, From the Roker to the North stand i have been there. Been through a few highs and many many more lows With the lads but would i change it for the world! would i fuck.

I have seen the game evolve from Era to Era seen many great players at Roker and the SOl and see alot more shite grace. but i was there week in week out win or lose rain or shine.

The bastards got me high left me low broke my heart But i fell in love with them and for ever more will be in love with the lads.

SO a message to all the fans still going Keep the red flag flying high we are a great club we have a great fan base a passion other than non we are one big family. We don't have to get on but we all have one thing in common our love for Sunderland AFC.

I really really hope you get your European trip i will be there i spirit.

Keep the faith. FTM

Old timer

I think you need to tell us a bit more, mate.
I feel f***ing sick now.

You're going to have to give us more. Honest.

EDIT : Not trying to be nosy. Just wondering how watching even on the box isn't going to be possible. Or have I read a post somewhere on this thread wrongly?

Last edited by a moderator:
keep the faith fella--you have put plenty shifts in to deserve to enjoy from the comforts of your home it would appear

Hope we win the battle with United and you win yours as well, mate.

Good luck.

If your saying what you mean without saying it Shake Stokoe's hand and tell him we're on the up again Good luck and God Bless you Old Time SAFC

Keep fighting mate, it clearly hasn't beaten you yet.

Here's for a positive result on Sunday now, whether it is your last game or not :-(

Now excuse my typing skills as written english was never my strong point!

Due to ill health the game next Sunday will be my last watching the lads, From the Roker to the North stand i have been there. Been through a few highs and many many more lows With the lads but would i change it for the world! would i fuck.

I have seen the game evolve from Era to Era seen many great players at Roker and the SOl and see alot more shite grace. but i was there week in week out win or lose rain or shine.

The bastards got me high left me low broke my heart But i fell in love with them and for ever more will be in love with the lads.

SO a message to all the fans still going Keep the red flag flying high we are a great club we have a great fan base a passion other than non we are one big family. We don't have to get on but we all have one thing in common our love for Sunderland AFC.

I really really hope you get your European trip i will be there i spirit.

Keep the faith. FTM

Old timer

Sorry to hear mate, i hope the lads give you a great send off, and maybe even martin o neil and the lads shoulkd be told about this !

Lets hope the lads show United how we beat City

Hope the boys give you the performance you deserve at your last game marra.

Ha'waywaywaywayway

Crikey this is awful. Not sure if all the best is the right term to use but I'll say it anyway, all the best mate and whatever happens in future you have given the club a great service and much respects to you. I Wish you and your family well..

I'm sick of saying it but we will beat the ***** next week

Keep the faith FTM

To the OP all the best mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back