Thank u from family Hazey - "Who'd have thought it eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pleased that the Family Hazey have strong and positive memories of him. How could they not!

A few of us have had to get used to the disconserting idea of missing a bloke we never knew. But he left a good mark on us all, and I found his blog fantastic and compulsive reading. It is a real gift to everyone, and one beyond most of us.

Keep looking for him everywhere; as he said himself in a truly wonderful line at the end of When Im Gone, "I'll be seeing back".

God bless Family Hazey, and RIP Graeme.

Gav... cheers for ya help you cheeky fcuker...

YM - can you send me that via our the email you used all night. nowt came throu for ages (and certainly not the banner!) I take it its in PNG format?

PM .. piss off lol

Gav... cheers for ya help you cheeky fcuker...

YM - can you send me that via our the email you used all night. nowt came throu for ages (and certainly not the banner!) I take it its in PNG format?

PM .. piss off lol

Well Tom Hanks was better than talking to you anymore last night.

it may go missed but Linus has done a spectaclur tribute here

http://readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=4559837#post4559837

We seem to have mislaid a few packs of paper tissues in Maverick Mansion this week.

Fantastic read and very emotional,

God bless you Hazey you were a fantastic person and I am sure you were watching down cheering the lads on today. That was for you mate

At suc a difficult time following your sad loss,very brave to come onto the site and tell us all your thoughts. Sorry to hear the news about Hazey, only hope that you can take comfort in knowing the respect he was held by those who read his words on this site. R.I.P, Fella, you have a wonderfull family to share their thoughts with us

Never sure what to say at times like this especially when it's about someone I've never met.

That so many people have been touched so deeply by Hazey's honesty and bravery says it far more eloquently than I ever could.

My thoughts are with you, Hazey's family and friends.

Quality stuff here and im very glad that Hazeys wife and family are taking comfort from it all.

R.I.P Hazey son, and cheers for having a word in gods ear about the Pompey result!

I think it's great to have Mel and Liz on the board, it's kind of a Hazey extension :-D

What a remarkable man. What a remarkable family.

"Who'd have thought it eh?" A fitting way to put a full stop on the end of a long, long sentence. Your description of his last hours and the way it has impacted on the family had an overwhelming effect on me. I'm sat in an office (with other people around) typing in silence with tears in my eyes. You are all in my prayers (and don't fret about reading into signs that he is still around.... because he always will be and no doubt the signs will keep presenting themselves)

dance with the angels hazey lad...................quite an amazing family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back