Thank u from family Hazey - "Who'd have thought it eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great post
Its still hard for us on here, most of who have never met Hazey, to come to terms with so your words are very welcome.
We cant imagine how you are coping but be very proud that Hazey has made a lot of people on here take a good look at themselves and change their ways and outlook (for the better) for the future.

Without doubt one of both the saddest and most uplifting things I have read in a long long while.. In equal measure

I'm astonished that so many people get seemingly embaressed about welling up after reading that, The fact that people do helps restore some of my faith in humanity

Cracking post, been reading his blogs and they are something which should be kept on the board. I also think the Hazey, stickys should be kept or either moved to the gold board.

RIP marra

Bloody hell that onion smell reaches far and wide.......pass iz a tissue man :oops:

Mel that was such a lovely post - got all choked reading it, then really really choked reading the replies; Hazey touched the lives of so many SMB'ers. I didn't have much to do with him as a poster (probably because he behaved himself!!) But I found myself reading his blogs more and more often and they became required reading in the end...I'm going to miss his thoughts on life, love and what really matters. If they DO finally get published as a book it will be nothing less than what he deserved, so that his thoughts can go further than our wee message board and inspire even more people.

I'll echo what a lot on here have already said - don't go creating your own account, keep using Hazey's....it's kinda nice still seeing posts from him :)

Cracking post, been reading his blogs and they are something which should be kept on the board. I also think the Hazey, stickys should be kept or either moved to the gold board.

RIP marra

All the Hazey-related posts will be moved to the gold board in a few weeks.

A lovely tribute to Hazey Mel. Keep on using Hazey's account as it is lovely to see it and to remember him by. He will be a striker yet!

Thanks for the post Mel. Either you or Liz should keep the board name 'Hazey' as it will prove the spirit of Hazey is very much alive and kicking.

I'm sure it would give him a chuckle that he has a voice 'beyond the grave'.

great post. I went and give both my kids akiss and a cuddle on the to way to bed last night and told them how much I loved them and how proud I was to be their dad. Just in case they ever forget or I did not get the chance to tell them again. Brings home how fragile all of our lives Are.

I only met Hazey a couple of times and he thought I was a **** cos I took the piss out of his Manbag the first time. :-D:-D I am sure Sheps will have it now if it is spare.

RIP you big fag

All the best Mel, Liz and family.

You had a cracking bloke there and you still have so many good memories.

Like the funeral plans you/he had.

I used to go to the woods for hours on end as a kid. Penshaw Woods, Bluebell Woods, Hylton Woods, Black Woods etc. I loved the sights, the smells, the sounds and the freedom. Happy, care free days :)

RIP Hazey and enjoy the woods mate, you deserve it.

I used to go to the woods for hours on end as a kid. Penshaw Woods, Bluebell Woods,

I remember trying to go to Bluebell woods from Marsden whan I was about 5 cos someone said you could get frogspawn there. My and a mate got as far as Cleadon on our little bikes. Never did get teh frogspawn had to go and run the gaulnlet of the golfers on Whitburn instead.

Happy Days:cool:

I only had the pleasure of meeting hazey once or twice, but like the vast majority of people on here, I was genuinley shocked and upset when I read the news about his death.

I can't think of anything better to say than this place won't be the same without him.

"Grief is the price we pay for love".
Never a truer word was ever said nor said about a better person.

Our collective grief is a measure of our love for him.

I think we are all better people in one way or another for “knowing” him and reading the blog and what better tribute.

God bless Hazey and his family, both as strong as each other.

P.S. It's fuck all to do with onions ...

I remember trying to go to Bluebell woods from Marsden whan I was about 5 cos someone said you could get frogspawn there. My and a mate got as far as Cleadon on our little bikes. Never did get teh frogspawn had to go and run the gaulnlet of the golfers on Whitburn instead.

Happy Days:cool:

The best place for frogspawn was in the field to the left of the Black Woods (the opposite side to the lake that is now in Herrington Country Park). It was only swampy land really but the frogs loved it. Had many a tadpole in a jam jar or a bucket in the back garden.

They never grew legs though? Perhaps it's because I had no idea what to feed them on and they perished? :)

The best place for frogspawn was in the field to the left of the Black Woods (the opposite side to the lake that is now in Herrington Country Park). It was only swampy land really but the frogs loved it. Had many a tadpole in a jam jar or a bucket in the back garden.

They never grew legs though? Perhaps it's because I had no idea what to feed them on and they perished? :)

crisps and mars bars. Thats what I'm feeding my little lad and he's growing, no problem

I Just decided to have a look at Hazey's pictures on the user photo's. There was one pic of him standing in Jordon and the caption read

Really made me chuckle:lol::lol:

Stick in there guys, just focus on the treasured memories of a very special, truely funny man.

x

You shouldn't post things like that when he isn't here to defend himself, it could upset his family as that Jordan is filth... ;)

Fantastic post and as everyone has said he was very highly thought of poster on here who will be sorely missed - Thoughts are with those he has left behind... RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back