thank fuck

Twisted

Striker
I bumped into some London branch I used to know outside oxford circus and thr crack was brilliant otherwise id probably be thoroughly ashamed of our team and our fans tonight.

Total lack of effort on the pitch today

Ah right so bumping into few people you know means you aren’t embarrassed of the fans anymore? What’s went on like?

I bumped into some London branch I used to know outside oxford circus and thr crack was brilliant otherwise id probably be thoroughly ashamed of our team and our fans tonight.

Aye cheers for turning up

Would have been embarrassing if you didn’t (fuck off)

Pretty embarrassing really calling Sunderland lads and lasses who live away ' cockneys'
Have you seen the way youre going on? If you want to start throwing the word embarrassing about then id look.closer to home ;)

Glad the cockneys made ya day though .wouldnt have slept if you were ashamed of me. Theyve done us all a favour.

Getted fucked

Fuck off

Glad I read this from the OP! not sure in light of what I’ve had to watch today I could have handled disappointing him!!!

Quite surprised honestly how many are accepting the dross served on the pitch and terraces

Terraces? mate are you laying what happened today at the fans door? Struggling to understand how 30 odd thousand people spending hundreds of pounds each, most travelling 270 plus miles are responsible?

Back