1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thailand

Discussion in 'SMB' started by IrishMackem88, Dec 19, 2016.

1. JonMc

JonMc Striker

Didn't see any evidence of it.

2. RTRsBM

RTRsBM Striker

Those detained in recent raids in Bangkok would tell a different tale.

3. JonMc

JonMc Striker

Question cos I don't know - are the Junta as bothered about what goes on in the peripheries of the country as they are in the economic centre? Cos those mussies are pretty brazen about their happy shakes.

4. Its Him Again

Its Him Again Striker

Do they eat dogs ?

5. RTRsBM

RTRsBM Striker

More Vietnam than Thailand I believe.

6. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

There is a magical place where all the woman wear brown paper bags on their heads.

7. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Central Defender

Bangkok for 4/5 nights then fly down to 1 of the Islands for a week

8. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Tidied

9. thomma

thomma Goalkeeper

:lol::lol::lol: its the smb ffs , cant wipe there arse without asking "what hand do i hold the bog roll in" :lol:

10. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Central Defender

Nee bog roll in THE KINGDOM Iirc

ravydavygravy likes this.
  11. Royal 8er

Royal 8er Winger

No so you should be safe

Its Him Again likes this.
  12. Paninaro

Paninaro Midfield

Phuket/Ao Nang and the quieter Koh Lanta is what I would recommend. You can do PhiPhi and various other island trios from anyone of those places in a day

13. Right mate. Definitely right

14. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Toys r us?

Correct.

15. How much spending money should I take for two weeks in Phuket?

Really trying to plan this trip and im struggling big time.

Will be doing a few excursions etc, eating out nice places some nights but not every night.
    will be having a few nights out also.

someone please help :lol:

16. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

That's what you will have once you have met the "ladies"

You dirty bastard.

17. dangermows

dangermows Striker

You will be more than fine on fifty quid a day. Phuket is one of the most westernised parts of the country so you could easily spend a load of cash if you wanted. However you can still get a good evening feed for a 5er if you eat in the more local places. Drinks are cheap as chips in most bars.

Two weeks is too much time there IMO mind. But then I'm not much of a beach person.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Peterlee James likes this.
  18. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Central Defender

Crown Prince (Dennis) Longhorn cracked down on DNASH yet?

19. So 500 would be a little less than required? as results in 35 quid a day. two days traveling not included there mind.
    And I don't mind doing a few local places but Id rather have more nights in fancy restaurants etc, especially if its not that expensive in comparison to being home.

This will be the biggest holiday I've been on so I want it to be by far the best personally.

Were looking at doing three excursions including phi phi Islands.. all looking roughly £80ish a pop

20. dangermows

dangermows Striker

If you have a couple of quiet ones you'll be alright. If you dont want to watch the pennys at all though and want to eat in flash places you should take 700-800.