Text today

Falconhoof

Winger
Inspired by the other thread.
I received this text today from a number not in my phonebook.

"Hi just to let you know mam past away just over an hr ago xx"

I've no idea who this could be from.
Seeing as it says "mam" in the text I imagine it's a northern thing? A case of mistaken texting or a scam if I ring the number up in a blind panic?

Do I ring the number to possibly be scammed or to tell a grief ridden son/daughter they have the wrong number or to apologise to someone I know for not saving the number previously?

:confused:

Seeing as it says "mam" in the text I imagine it's a northern thing? A case of mistaken texting or a scam if I ring the number up in a blind panic?

Do I ring the number to possibly be scammed or to tell a grief ridden son/daughter they have the wrong number or to apologise to someone I know for not saving the number previously?

Delete it, forget about it, move on with your life.

An appropriate reply would be "I think you meant PASSED."

Sat with the mrs years back when this huge heffer suddenly text me a naked picture.
Text her saying wrong no and got a “oh shit sorry” back.
Thought it could have escalated with our lass but she knew even I wouldnt try to buck this ‘thing’.:lol:

Sat with the mrs years back when this huge heffer suddenly text me a naked picture.
Text her saying wrong no and got a “oh shit sorry” back.
Thought it could have escalated with our lass but she knew even I wouldnt try to buck this ‘thing’.:lol:

Did you both vomit?

I'd be very concerned if i got that text. So she staged her own death all those years ago, just to avoid me. When even your mother hates you, its a tough life.

Edit. Now i know who the "I hate you" texts came from.

Last edited:

Back