Tetchy Help - Outlook inbox

Using Outlook for work and the inbox is divided into Focused and Other. Problem is, I get Teams IMs from colleagues which if you miss them or away from your desk when it's sent, the notification that you've been sent a message goes to your email. It used to go to my main inbox but it's now going into Other and I'm missing them. Any way of setting it so that all teams messages notifications go to the Focused inbox as a default?

I'm using Old Outlook, haven't checked the box to move to New, enough problems without bringing one of Microsoft's legendary "improvements" into play.

Using Outlook for work and the inbox is divided into Focused and Other. Problem is, I get Teams IMs from colleagues which if you miss them or away from your desk when it's sent, the notification that you've been sent a message goes to your email. It used to go to my main inbox but it's now going into Other and I'm missing them. Any way of setting it so that all teams messages notifications go to the Focused inbox as a default?

I'm using Old Outlook, haven't checked the box to move to New, enough problems without bringing one of Microsoft's legendary "improvements" into play.
When it's in Other, right click and select Always Move to Focused?
I'll see what happens next time I get a message in Teams.

My Teams has annoyingly stopped showing number of chat replies in the Dock on my Mac. I'm going to have to dig about to find out how I've managed to switch that off.

Back