Testos Roundabout Works

I was sure I read before they weren’t starting Testos until after Silverlink had finished but now they reckon it’s starting this month. It’s going to be an almighty fuck on getting anywhere.

I thought it was only a flyover for the a19. Not the road across it ?

Silverlink is a triple deck. A19 straight through under, coast road over the top as current there and roundabout in the middle to change between.

Testo will be a fly over for the A19, roundabout on the deck as currently is for A184 and joining the flyover. The same as the Leam Lane/ A19 junction.

Downhill lane will be the opposite, A19 on the deck as is, round about over the top the same as the A690/A19 junction, so they need to build another bridge over the A19.

They are somehow linking downhill lane to testos, probably going to end up being three lanes each way between them.

My only concern is if they can dual the road between testos as the BMW dealer roundabout, that seems to be a bit of a bottleneck as it is.

Noticed they seemed to be setting up the compound today. Not where I was expecting either (the land that was suspiciously dug up then flattened about 4 months ago along the south side of the A19 just after the roundabout)

Back