Testos Roundabout Works

It's going to be a massive upheaval that will take a long time to build. I am not sure when they are starting properly though.

We could all be dead by then due to a massive meteor strike? A massive one went past us not long ago, only 85 times further away than the moon. In interstella terms, that is a near miss.
Might speed the groundworks up though

Must admit for the size of the job it’s been done quite quickly really
Might not feel like that if you had to use it everyday

Yep.

Hopefully the other routes to the A19 will pick up a lot of the traffic but I'm expecting it's gonna be shit.
So pleased I don’t have commute to Peterlee any more every day

Might not feel like that if you had to use it everyday

Yeah I suppose I only drive through it on my way to the in laws in Blyth which isn’t that often and usually on a weekend

Last edited:
I use it all the time and I never have any bother there. Will I be able to drive over it at 100mph when it's finished or sommat?
Same as silver link, fly under/over thingy.

I agree, it doesn't warrant it ATM. Think they are banking on that new unit being built at nissan pushing numbers up.

I agree, it doesn't warrant it ATM. Think they are banking on that new unit being built at nissan pushing numbers up.
I understand silver link as it can be a pain in the arse. I’m rarely stuck queuing at testos for more than 5 minutes and I go past it each day at rush hour. With that and silver link my journey home of an evening is going to be a f***ing ball ache.

I thought it was only a flyover for the a19. Not the road across it ?

Back