Tested positive today .

Thanks for all the well wishes and tips , feel no worse but no better so i will take that .

My mate dropped a oximeter off on my doorstep today for my oxygen levels
tried it and im 93/94 looked on the websites and conflicting figures but i think the norm is 95 and if it goes below 90 then ring a@e

watched the match happy days

slept on the settee for a couple of hrs

going to watch the sunderland lad box for the title at 10.30 then off to bed
If its any consolation my oxygen sats vary anywhere from high 80s upwards. They averaged 95 overnight which is good for me.

I’ve just checked and @Guitar Man hasn’t been on here since Wednesday night @Roger is there anything you can do to find out if he’s ok?

There's not a lot I can do really. We don't have much in the way of people's personal details so its difficult to identify anyone.

All I can really do is keep my fingers crossed that he is pulling through and getting the care he needs.

He did say in this post that he has friends calling him every day, so hopefully they are ensuring he is looked after.

There's not a lot I can do really. We don't have much in the way of people's personal details so its difficult to identify anyone.

All I can really do is keep my fingers crossed that he is pulling through and getting the care he needs.

He did say in this post that he has friends calling him every day, so hopefully they are ensuring he is looked after.
Thanks I hope he’s ok 🙏

Hi everyone came back on and seen18 alerts
Feel crap i've caused a lot of concern ..i've had a really rough few days went into a bit of a slump in bed sleeping sweating fever 24/7 had a video doc app with 111 yesterday docs prescribed some antibiotics for my chest rash ..doc also said it could take 3 weeks for mine to clear ..just got to keep an eye on my oxygen stats .
Thank you everyone for your concerns and love and best wishes for speedy recoveries to those who have loved ones who are suffering x

Feel crap i've caused a lot of concern ..i've had a really rough few days went into a bit of a slump in bed sleeping sweating fever 24/7 had a video doc app with 111 yesterday docs prescribed some antibiotics for my chest rash ..doc also said it could take 3 weeks for mine to clear ..just got to keep an eye on my oxygen stats .
Thank you everyone for your concerns and love and best wishes for speedy recoveries to those who have loved ones who are suffering x
Top man. No one will be annoyed that you've not got back on here sooner so don't worry about that. Look after yourself

Feel crap i've caused a lot of concern .

Don't do. The SMB should be the least of your concerns at the moment.

For what its worth, someone I know who is generally quite fit and in his thirties went through a very similar pattern to yourself at the turn of the year. He was convinced it was the end.

He got prescribed antibiotics from the docs too and has shown a steady recovery since then and is now back at work,

Get well soon @guitarman

Aw good to hear you are doing ok 👍

Get well soon. Keep at it. Wishing you all the best from the Bert household.

Hang in there man and look after yourself, this nuthouse the least of your worries.

Get well soon fella

Really relieved at the fact you posted this post fella, keep fighting the bugger and look after yourself - rest up, take care, big (((hugs))) and lots of love xx

I was confirmed with having covid late Tuesday evening along with my girlfriend. I'm extremely vulnerable due to having Addison's disease.

Just a big up to the vaccination which we've both had. I was a bit rough during Tuesday. Hot, headache, cough and tired. However, I've been getting better by the day. Just a bit under the weather now. The GF only has a cough.

I feel very lucky to have caught Covid 3 weeks after my vaccination. It's made it very manageable.

I was confirmed with having covid late Tuesday evening along with my girlfriend. I'm extremely vulnerable due to having Addison's disease.

Just a big up to the vaccination which we've both had. I was a bit rough during Tuesday. Hot, headache, cough and tired. However, I've been getting better by the day. Just a bit under the weather now. The GF only has a cough.

I feel very lucky to have caught Covid 3 weeks after my vaccination. It's made it very manageable.
Glad you and the missus are on the mend Keith xx

Great news, Haway the vaccine!!!

Back