Tesla

• Thread starter Deleted member 34491
  • Start date
One of the streamers I watch just bought one the other week. Not sure if it's the same here but he got like 9 grand back from the government and also another 8 grand or something from somewhere else for being zero emissions and all that jazz.

I like them me like, they are f***ing fast for what they are (0-60 in 3 seconds or so?). But, having to charge them would be a right fuck on. Think he said it takes about 45 minutes to charge it and I don't think I could be boshed sitting about at a supercharge station for that long (I get bored putting petrol in mine and it's only a small car), unless you do it whilst shopping I guess, I think Sainsburys and the like have charging stations now.

Think he said it was cheap to charge it to, so would save money on petrol.

One of the streamers I watch just bought one the other week. Not sure if it's the same here but he got like 9 grand back from the government and also another 8 grand or something from somewhere else for being zero emissions and all that jazz.

I like them me like, they are f***ing fast for what they are (0-60 in 3 seconds or so?). But, having to charge them would be a right fuck on. Think he said it takes about 45 minutes to charge it and I don't think I could be boshed sitting about at a supercharge station for that long (I get bored putting petrol in mine and it's only a small car), unless you do it whilst shopping I guess, I think Sainsburys and the like have charging stations now.

Think he said it was cheap to charge it to, so would save money on petrol.
One of my favourites :lol:

US enquiry to probe suspicions that Tesla’s autopilot is designed to auto-quit when a crash is imminent so that the driver is liable on the moment of impact; therefore Tesla’s system escapes scrutiny, negative publicity, bad stats.

US enquiry to probe suspicions that Tesla’s autopilot is designed to auto-quit when a crash is imminent so that the driver is liable on the moment of impact; therefore Tesla’s system escapes scrutiny, negative publicity, bad stats.

Aye they’re pretty fucked if that turns out bad

Back