Tesla

• Thread starter Deleted member 34491
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34491

What a company. Totally buy into that they're doing and now they're really investing in the supercharger network I'm very tempted to order a series 3.

Anyone on here already done it or got a series s?

:lol: What a strange thing to say.

How is it a strange thing to say? They are a company attempting to revolutionise the way in which we travel by car through automation, change of fuel, etc. Some people like certain companies, their ethos and their products.

Tesla make some really interesting cars and have introduced or popularised some novel concepts in driving.

What a company. Totally buy into that they're doing and now they're really investing in the supercharger network I'm very tempted to order a series 3.

Anyone on here already done it or got a series s?

I'd like one but probably out of my budget for the next 3-5 years if they're going to be retailing here at £35k.

Would love a bit of autopilot but the range isn't practical for me.

230 miles or so isn't it? I think I've only ever driven more than that in one trip twice, and the second time was coming back after the first. I've got a 520 mile round trip next month and whilst that's a total one off, I'd be buggered with a Tesla. Very difficult if you're driving a lot.

There's a taxi company round here that has a Tesla in their fleet, really good looking cars close up and surprisingly quiet.

How is it a strange thing to say? They are a company attempting to revolutionise the way in which we travel by car through automation, change of fuel, etc. Some people like certain companies, their ethos and their products.

Tesla make some really interesting cars and have introduced or popularised some novel concepts in driving.

I know who they are for fucks sake, I just find it a little odd how someone would type 'what a company'. Same goes for people who love Apple etc.

230 miles or so isn't it? I think I've only ever driven more than that in one trip twice, and the second time was coming back after the first. I've got a 520 mile round trip next month and whilst that's a total one off, I'd be buggered with a Tesla. Very difficult if you're driving a lot.

There's a taxi company round here that has a Tesla in their fleet, really good looking cars close up and surprisingly quiet.
On paper, aye. In practice, not so much. You can't walk with your petrol can to the nearest garage if you run out of juice. I wonder what the AA would do.

Never made a profit, rely on subsidies and are remarkably good at spunking money.

Is it a case of holding out until they work out how to monetise it? Entirely different fields but people were saying Twitter/Snapchat were going to go bankrupt because they weren't making money, until they started to effectively make money from it.

Haway man are you going to come on this thread, slate the OP and then not even explain what you're talking about? Christ on an (electric) bike.

I've already said to me it's a strange thing to say as I can't get my head around people who love the 'ethos' of a company as you put it.

Back